Oil & Gas in Taiwan
Oil & Gas in Taiwan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Taiwan oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The Taiwanese oil & gas market had total revenues of USD 18,080.4m in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -16.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- The crude oil segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 16,036.1m, equivalent to 88.7% of the market's overall value.
- Volume consumption levels in Taiwan have been on the decline overall in recent years as improvements in fuel efficient technology has reduced demand for energy intensive machinery. This explains the decline in consumption levels in 2017.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Taiwan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Taiwan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Taiwan oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Taiwan oil & gas market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Taiwan oil & gas market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Taiwan oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Taiwan's oil & gas market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Market volume forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 24
CPC Corporation 24
Formosa Petrochemical Corporation 26
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: Taiwan oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Taiwan oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Figure 3: Taiwan oil & gas market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Taiwan oil & gas market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Taiwan oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Taiwan oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the oil & gas market in Taiwan, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the oil & gas market in Taiwan, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the oil & gas market in Taiwan, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the oil & gas market in Taiwan, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the oil & gas market in Taiwan, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the oil & gas market in Taiwan, 2017
Figure 13: Formosa Petrochemical Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Formosa Petrochemical Corporation: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Taiwan oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Taiwan oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Table 3: Taiwan oil & gas market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Taiwan oil & gas market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Taiwan oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Taiwan oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Table 7: CPC Corporation: key facts
Table 8: Formosa Petrochemical Corporation: key facts
Table 9: Formosa Petrochemical Corporation: key financials (USD )
Table 10: Formosa Petrochemical Corporation: key financials (NTUSD )
Table 11: Formosa Petrochemical Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 12: Taiwan size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 13: Taiwan gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Taiwan gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Taiwan inflation, 2013-17
Table 16: Taiwan consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 17: Taiwan exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"