Oracle Energy Corp Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis-2017
Oracle Energy Corp Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
Oracle Energy Corp (Oracle Energy) is an oil and gas company that operates development and redevelopment oil and natural gas projects. The company offers critical assessment and mitigation of risk in oil and gas exploration. It owns and operates oil and gas projects in Portugal's southern Lusitanian Basin and in Marginal Field. Oracle Energy also participates in divesting process of various onshore and shallow water assets by several international oil and gas companies. The company has its operations in Nigeria, Canada and Portugal. Oracle Energy is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following-
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company's oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company's expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company's share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production (USD boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve (USD /boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to-
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors' financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry's players based on key operational and financial measures.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
Oracle Energy Corp, Valuation and Financial Data, 2013-2017 5
Oracle Energy Corp, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 5
Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 6
Oracle Energy Corp, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend 7
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses 7
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2013-2017 7
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2013-2017 8
Secondary Research 9
Primary Research 10
Data Information Sources 10
Company Source 10
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 10
Other Sources 10
Expert Panel Validation 10
Data Definition 11
Oil and Gas Reserves 11
Units of Measure 11
About GlobalData 12
List of Tables
Table 1: Oracle Energy Corp, Key Facts 4
Table 2: Oracle Energy Corp, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 5
Table 3: Oracle Energy Corp, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 6
Table 4: Oracle Energy Corp, Revenue and Expenses, USD mil, 2013-2017 7
Table 5: Oracle Energy Corp, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, USD mil, 2013-2017 8
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Reserves, Production, Acquisition Costs, Development Costs, Exploration Costs, Total Costs Incurred, Acreage, Well, Price, Oil Reserves, Gas Reserves, Total Oil & Gas Reserves, Oil Production, Gas Production, Total Oil & Gas Production, F&D Costs Per boe, Reserve Replacement Ratio
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"