Quarterly Upstream M&A Activity in US Shales-Q2 2018
GlobalData's "Quarterly Upstream M&A Activity in US Shales-Q2 2018", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions) in the upstream shale plays in the US. The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into major shale plays. It also envisage on the planned acquisitions across the industry. The report also highlights Valuation Multiples (USD /boed, USD /1P boe) for the last five quarters. Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the upstream shale plays in the US
- Review of deal trends by transaction type, i.e. domestic and cross-border
- Review of deal trends by major shale types in the US
- Review the valuation metrics, such as USD per boe and USD per 1P reserves
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry.
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring in the market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 1
1.2. List of Figures 1
2. US Oil & Gas Shales, M&A Deal Value and Count 2
3. US Oil & Gas Shales, M&A Count by Transaction Type 4
4. US Oil & Gas Shales, M&As by Major Shale Types 5
5. US Oil & Gas Shales, Transaction Multiples 7
6. US Oil & Gas Shales, Top M&A Deal Details, Q2 2018 10
7. Appendix 17
7.1. Abbreviations 17
7.2. Methodology 17
7.3. Coverage 18
7.4. Secondary Research 18
7.5. Contact Us 18
7.6. Disclaimer 18
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: US Oil & Gas Shales, M&A Deal Value and Count, Q2 2017-Q2 2018 2
Figure 2: US Oil & Gas Shales, M&A Count by Transaction Type, Q2 2017-Q2 2018 4
Figure 3: US Oil & Gas Shales, M&As by Major Shale Types, Q2 2018 5
Figure 4: US Oil & Gas Shales, M&A Transaction Multiples, Q2 2017-Q2 2018 7
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Top US Shale Deals, Q2 2018 3
Table 2: US Oil & Gas Shales, M&A Transaction Multiples, Q2 2017-Q2 2018 7
Table 3: US Oil & Gas Shales, Number of M&As by Transaction Size, Q2 2018 8
Table 4: US Oil & Gas Shales, Number of M&As by Deal Level, Q2 2018 8
Table 5: US Oil & Gas Shales, Top Buyers, Q2 2018 8
Table 6: US Oil & Gas Shales, Top Sellers Q2 2018 9
Table 7: US Oil & Gas Shales, Planned M&As, Q2 2018 9
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Oil & Gas shale Deal, Oil & Gas shale Deal Value, Oil & Gas shale Deal Volume Analysis, Shale Rumors, Unconventional Shale, Oil and Gas Plays, US, Merger, M&A, Acquisition, Transaction Implied Value, Valuation Metrics, BOE production, 1P
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"