Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2017
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis-2017
Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following-
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company's oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company's expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company's share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production (USD boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve (USD /boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to-
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors' financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry's players based on key operational and financial measures.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd, Valuation and Financial Data, 2013-2017 6
Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 6
Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 7
Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd, Land Holdings and Well Data 8
Developed and Undeveloped Acreage 8
Gross and Net Developed and Undeveloped Acreage, 2013-2017 8
Gross and Net Developed and Undeveloped Acreage, By Country/Region, 2013-2017 9
Recent Developments 11
Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd-Recent Developments 11
Jun 13, 2017: Stetson Announces Name Change 11
Feb 13, 2017: Stetson Oil & Gas names new president and CEO 11
Secondary Research 12
Primary Research 13
Data Information Sources 13
Company Source 13
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 13
Other Sources 13
Expert Panel Validation 13
Data Definition 14
Oil and Gas Reserves 14
Units of Measure 14
About GlobalData 15
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd, Land Holdings (Developed and Undeveloped Acreage), Acres, 2013-2017 8
Figure 2: Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd, Total Gross Undeveloped Acreage, By Country/Region, Acres, 2013-2017 9
Figure 3: Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd, Total Net Undeveloped Acreage, By Country/Region, Acres, 2013-2017 10
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd, Key Facts 5
Table 2: Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 6
Table 3: Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 7
Table 27: Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd, Land Holdings (Developed and Undeveloped Acreage), Acres, 2013-2017 8
Table 28: Stetson Oil & Gas Ltd, Land Holdings (Developed and Undeveloped Acreage), By Country/Region, Acres, 2013-2017 10
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Reserves, Production, Acquisition Costs, Development Costs, Exploration Costs, Total Costs Incurred, Acreage, Well, Price, Oil Reserves, Gas Reserves, Total Oil & Gas Reserves, Oil Production, Gas Production, Total Oil & Gas Production, F&D Costs Per boe, Reserve Replacement Ratio