TETRA Technologies Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis-2017
TETRA Technologies Inc (TETRA) is an oil and gas company that offers completion fluids and associated products and services. The company's services comprise compression services, fluid, filtration and tools services, offshore services, production testing, rig cooling services, technology center and water management solutions. Its production testing services offers exploration and appraisal, development, production, surface well testing, cleanup services, blowout preventer services, laboratory services, railroad commission testing, safety and training, and equipment. The company also offers offshore services such as well plugging and abandonment, decommissioning, and diving. It serves its clients in the US and abroad. TETRA is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
TETRA Technologies Inc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following-
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company's oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company's expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company's share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production (USD boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve (USD /boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to-
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors' financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry's players based on key operational and financial measures.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
TETRA Technologies Inc, Valuation and Financial Data, 2013-2017 5
TETRA Technologies Inc, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 5
Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 5
TETRA Technologies Inc, Production and Reserves Trends 7
Oil and Gas Cost Per boe, USD /boe 7
TETRA Technologies Inc, Reserve Replacement Ratio 8
Oil and Gas Production Replacement Ratio 8
Oil and Gas Production Replacement Ratio, 2013-2017 8
TETRA Technologies Inc, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend 11
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses 11
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2013-2017 11
TETRA Technologies Inc, Land Holdings and Well Data 16
Developed and Undeveloped Acreage 16
Gross and Net Developed and Undeveloped Acreage, 2013-2017 16
Well Statistics 18
Producible Oil and Gas Well, 2013-2017 18
Recent Developments 20
TETRA Technologies Inc-Recent Developments 20
Aug 09, 2018: TETRA Technologies Announces Second Quarter Results And Provides Update To Total Year Guidance 20
Aug 09, 2018: TETRA Technologies Announces Second Quarter Results And Provides Update To Total Year Guidance 22
Aug 09, 2018: TETRA Technologies Announces Second Quarter Results And Provides Update To Total Year Guidance 25
Jul 18, 2018: TETRA technologies announces appointment of Gina A. Luna as director 27
Jul 02, 2018: TETRA Technologies And Halliburton Sign Global Marketing And Development Agreement For TETRA CS Neptune Completion Fluids 28
May 08, 2018: TETRA Technologies Announces First Quarter Results And Provides Total Year Guidance 28
Mar 01, 2018: Tetra Technologies agrees to divest offshore decommissioning services 31
Feb 28, 2018: TETRA Technologies Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2017 Results 32
Nov 09, 2017: TETRA Technologies Announces Third Quarter 2017 Results And Provides Updated Total Year 2017 Guidance 34
Aug 09, 2017: TETRA Technologies Announces Second Quarter 2017 Results 36
Secondary Research 39
Primary Research 40
Data Information Sources 40
Company Source 40
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 40
Other Sources 40
Expert Panel Validation 40
Data Definition 40
Oil and Gas Reserves 40
Units of Measure 41
About GlobalData 42
List of Figures
Figure 1: TETRA Technologies Inc, Share Price Performance, USD/Share, 2013-2017 5
Figure 2: TETRA Technologies Inc, 3-Year Wt.Avg., Oil and Gas Production Replacement Ratio, %, 2013-2017 8
Figure 3: TETRA Technologies Inc, Revenue and Expenses, USD mil, 2013-2017 11
Figure 4: TETRA Technologies Inc, Oil & Gas Revenue, By Country/Region, USD mil, 2013-2017 13
Figure 5: TETRA Technologies Inc, Total Expenses From Upstream Oil & Gas Operations, By Country/Region, USD mil, 2013-2017 13
Figure 6: TETRA Technologies Inc, Oil and Gas Performance Metrics, 2013-2017 15
Figure 7: TETRA Technologies Inc, Land Holdings (Developed and Undeveloped Acreage), Acres, 2013-2017 16
Figure 8: TETRA Technologies Inc, Producible Oil and Gas Wells, 2013-2017 18
List of Tables
Table 1: TETRA Technologies Inc, Key Facts 4
Table 2: TETRA Technologies Inc, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 5
Table 3: TETRA Technologies Inc, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 6
Table 4: TETRA Technologies Inc, Reserves Replacement, Finding and Development Costs, Finding Cost and Proved Acquisition Costs Per boe, USD /boe, 2013-2017 7
Table 5: TETRA Technologies Inc, Oil and Gas Production Replacement Ratio, %, 2013-2017 9
Table 6: TETRA Technologies Inc, 3-Year Wt.Avg. Oil and Gas Production Replacement Ratio, By Country/Region, %, 2013-2017 10
Table 7: TETRA Technologies Inc, Revenue and Expenses, USD mil, 2013-2017 12
Table 8: TETRA Technologies Inc, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, USD mil, 2013-2017 14
Table 9: TETRA Technologies Inc, Oil and Gas Performance Metrics, 2013-2017 15
Table 10: TETRA Technologies Inc, Land Holdings (Developed and Undeveloped Acreage), Acres, 2013-2017 16
Table 11: TETRA Technologies Inc, Land Holdings (Developed and Undeveloped Acreage), By Country/Region, Acres, 2013-2017 17
Table 12: TETRA Technologies Inc, Producible Oil and Gas Wells, 2013-2017 18
Table 13: TETRA Technologies Inc, Producible Oil and Gas Wells, By Country/Region, 2013-2017 19
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Reserves, Production, Acquisition Costs, Development Costs, Exploration Costs, Total Costs Incurred, Acreage, Well, Price, Oil Reserves, Gas Reserves, Total Oil & Gas Reserves, Oil Production, Gas Production, Total Oil & Gas Production, F&D Costs Per boe, Reserve Replacement Ratio
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"