Tidewater Holdings Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tidewater Holdings Inc (Tidewater) is a multi-commodity transportation and terminal company. It operates barge transportation and terminal network on the Columbia & Snake River system. The company transports a wide range of cargo including grain, petroleum products, wood products, liquid and dry fertilizers, and all types of containerized freight through a network of ports, terminals and grain elevators throughout the river system. It provides intermodal connections to railroads, highways and other pipelines throughout the Pacific Northwest. It's operating area spans across the Columbia Snake River system extending from the Port of Astoria on the Oregon coast to the inland Port of Lewiston in Idaho. The company also offers onshore and offshore cleaning and waste transportation services to the marine and industrial business markets. Tidewater is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, the US.
Tidewater Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 12,2018: Tidewater reports results for three months ended September 30 2018
Jul 18,2018: Tidewater agrees merger with GulfMark Offshore
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Key Facts 5
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Key Employees 6
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Key Operational Employees 8
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Tidewater Holdings Inc-History 10
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Business Description 13
Tidewater Holdings Inc-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Strengths 14
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Weaknesses 15
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Opportunities 16
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Threats 17
Tidewater Holdings Inc-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Nov 12, 2018: Tidewater reports results for three months ended September 30 2018 19
Jul 18, 2018: Tidewater agrees merger with GulfMark Offshore 20
Section 4-Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List of Tables
Tidewater Holdings Inc, Key Facts 5
Tidewater Holdings Inc, Key Employees 6
Tidewater Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Tidewater Holdings Inc, Key Operational Employees 8
Tidewater Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Tidewater Holdings Inc, History 10
Tidewater Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries 11
Tidewater Holdings Inc, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Ocean Marine Services, Inc.
Kiewit Pacific Co
Foss Maritime Co
Crowley Marine Services Inc
Tidewater Holdings Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"