Central Iowa Power Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Central Iowa Power Cooperative (CIPCO) is a member-owned not-for-profit electric utility. It generates electricity using nuclear, hydro, solar, wind, landfill gas, coal, natural gas, and oil. Through power purchase agreements, the cooperative also procures power. CIPCO also provides energy efficiency solutions through providing energy saving information, energy strategies, and energy management tips. It serves electric distribution cooperatives and municipal electric cooperative associations in Iowa. The cooperative has business relationships with industry, professional, corporate, and economic development organizations in the state. CIPCO is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the US.
Central Iowa Power Cooperative Key Recent Developments
Aug 17,2018: NextEra Energy resources & CIPCO break ground on the Heartland divide wind energy center
Jul 27,2018: CIPCO guarded about DAEC nuclear plant announcement by NextEra and Alliant Energy
Jun 07,2018: USDA Announces USD 309 Million Investment in Rural Electric Utilities
Apr 26,2018: Iowa Cooperatives Showcase Solar Farm
Apr 02,2018: CIPCO increases wind generation for members
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Key Facts 5
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Key Employees 6
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Key Employee Biographies 7
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Major Products and Services 8
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-History 9
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Company Statement 11
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Business Description 14
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Strengths 15
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Weaknesses 16
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Opportunities 17
Central Iowa Power Cooperative-Threats 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Aug 17, 2018: NextEra Energy resources & CIPCO break ground on the Heartland divide wind energy center 19
Jul 27, 2018: CIPCO guarded about DAEC nuclear plant announcement by NextEra and Alliant Energy 20
Jun 07, 2018: USDA Announces USD 309 Million Investment in Rural Electric Utilities 21
Apr 26, 2018: Iowa Cooperatives Showcase Solar Farm 22
Apr 02, 2018: CIPCO increases wind generation for members 23
Dec 21, 2017: Nodaway Valley Elementary Benefits from Energy Efficient Design 24
Dec 21, 2017: Nodaway Valley Elementary Benefits from Energy Efficient Design 25
Oct 09, 2017: Bill Cherrier Named CEO at Central Iowa Power Cooperative 26
Jun 02, 2017: CIPCO and Consumers Energys Gateway Solar Array 27
May 05, 2017: CIPCO and Clarke Electric Cooperative Powering Homes with Solar Energy 28
Section 4-Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Central Iowa Power Cooperative, Key Facts 5
Central Iowa Power Cooperative, Key Employees 6
Central Iowa Power Cooperative, Key Employee Biographies 7
Central Iowa Power Cooperative, Major Products and Services 8
Central Iowa Power Cooperative, History 9
Central Iowa Power Cooperative, Other Locations 12
Central Iowa Power Cooperative, Subsidiaries 12
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Central Iowa Power Cooperative, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.