Electricity Retailing in Turkey
Electricity Retailing in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Turkey electricity retailing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The electricity retailing market consists of the net consumption of electricity by end-users, segmented by industrial, transportation, commercial & public services, and residential consumption. The "other" segment includes agriculture, forestry, and the fishing industry's net electricity consumption among others.
- The Turkish Electricity Retailing market had total revenues of USD 24.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 5.7% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 247.5 Twh in 2017.
- The declines in market value evident in 2013 and 2017 have been the result of price drops. Meanwhile demand has continued to grow largely driven by continuing growth in manufacturing.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the electricity retailing market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the electricity retailing market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity retailing market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey electricity retailing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Turkey electricity retailing market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Turkey electricity retailing market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey electricity retailing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Turkey's electricity retailing market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market share 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 19
New entrants 21
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 25
Bogazici Elektrik Dagitim AS 25
Bereket Enerji Uretim AS 26
Enerjisa Enerji Uretim AS 27
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey electricity retailing market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Turkey electricity retailing market volume: Twh, 2013-17
Table 3: Turkey electricity retailing market category segmentation: Twh, 2017
Table 4: Turkey electricity retailing market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Turkey electricity retailing market share: % share, by volume, 2017
Table 6: Turkey electricity retailing market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 7: Turkey electricity retailing market volume forecast: Twh, 2017-22
Table 8: Bogazici Elektrik Dagitim AS: key facts
Table 9: Bereket Enerji Uretim AS: key facts
Table 10: Enerjisa Enerji Uretim AS: key facts
Table 11: Turkey size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 12: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Turkey gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Turkey inflation, 2013-17
Table 15: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 16: Turkey exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey electricity retailing market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Turkey electricity retailing market volume: Twh, 2013-17
Figure 3: Turkey electricity retailing market category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: Turkey electricity retailing market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Turkey electricity retailing market share: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 6: Turkey electricity retailing market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 7: Turkey electricity retailing market volume forecast: Twh, 2017-22
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the electricity retailing market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the electricity retailing market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the electricity retailing market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the electricity retailing market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the electricity retailing market in Turkey, 2017
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the electricity retailing market in Turkey, 2017
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Bogazici Elektrik Dagitim AS
Bereket Enerji Uretim AS
Enerjisa Enerji Uretim AS
Electricity Retailing, MarketLine, Turkey
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"