Litgrid AB (LGD1L) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Litgrid AB (LGD1L) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Litgrid AB (Litgrid), a subsidiary of EPSO-G, is an electricity transmission system operator. The company maintains national power system and controls electricity flows in the country. It integrates the national power system into European power infrastructure and electricity market. Litgrid administers electricity cross-border links such as Lithuania-Sweden (NordBalt) and Lithuania-Poland (LitPol Link). The company provides repair and maintenance services to medium-voltage transformer substations. Litgrid also offers distribution station reconstruction services. The company serves electricity transmission grid users and suppliers in Poland, Lithuania, Norway, Latvia, Sweden, Italy, Estonia, and other countries. Litgrid is headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Litgrid AB Key Recent Developments
Aug 13,2018: Wind energy brings electricity price down in Lithuania - Litgrid
Jul 30,2018: Test of isolated operation of Baltics power system to take place next June
May 16,2018: Interim unaudited financial results of Litgrid for the first 3 months of 2018 - sustainable financial results and high electricity transmission reliability
Apr 10,2018: Infrastructure Projects for Synchronization at a Full Speed
Mar 13,2018: Lithuania's Litgrid plans to invest EUR 326 mln in power grid synchronization
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Litgrid AB - Key Facts 6
Litgrid AB - Key Employees 7
Litgrid AB - Key Employee Biographies 8
Litgrid AB - Major Products and Services 9
Litgrid AB - History 10
Litgrid AB - Company Statement 12
Litgrid AB - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 13
Section 2 - Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Litgrid AB - Business Description 15
Business Segment: Electricity Transmission 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Provision of Services Under Public Service Obligation (PSO) Scheme 15
Business Segment: Provision of System (Capacity Reserve) Services 15
Business Segment: Repair and Maintenance Activities 16
Business Segment: Trade in Balancing/Regulating Electricity 16
Geographical Segment: Estonia 16
Geographical Segment: Latvia 16
Geographical Segment: Lithuania 16
Geographical Segment: Norway 16
Geographical Segment: Other 17
Geographical Segment: Poland 17
Geographical Segment: Sweden 17
R&D Overview 17
Litgrid AB - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Litgrid AB - Strengths 18
Litgrid AB - Weaknesses 19
Litgrid AB - Opportunities 20
Litgrid AB - Threats 21
Litgrid AB - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 30
Jul 30, 2018: Test of isolated operation of Baltics power system to take place next June 30
May 16, 2018: Interim unaudited financial results of Litgrid for the first 3 months of 2018 - sustainable financial results and high electricity transmission reliability 31
Apr 10, 2018: Infrastructure Projects for Synchronization at a Full Speed 32
Feb 14, 2018: Interim unaudited financial results of Litgrid for the twelve months of 2017 33
Feb 14, 2018: Interim unaudited financial results of Litgrid for the twelve months of 2017 34
Feb 01, 2018: Electricity Consumption in Lithuania Hit Record High in FY 2017 35
Jan 02, 2018: Baltic TSOs start the operation of common Baltic balancing market 36
Dec 22, 2017: Regarding the agreement on tertiary active power reserve in Lithuania 37
Nov 30, 2017: Baltic TSOs launch a common Baltic balancing market from 2018 38
Nov 10, 2017: Baltic TSO Public Consultation on "Demand Response through Aggregation - a Harmonized Approach in the Baltic Region" 39
Section 5 - Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Litgrid AB, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 27
Litgrid AB, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Litgrid AB, Key Facts 6
Litgrid AB, Key Employees 7
Litgrid AB, Key Employee Biographies 8
Litgrid AB, Major Products and Services 9
Litgrid AB, History 10
Litgrid AB, Subsidiaries 13
Litgrid AB, Joint Venture 13
Litgrid AB, Key Competitors 22
Litgrid AB, Ratios based on current share price 23
Litgrid AB, Annual Ratios 24
Litgrid AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Litgrid AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Litgrid AB, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Litgrid AB, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Cyprus Transmission System Operator
Austrian Power Grid AG
Augstsprieguma tikls AS