Utilities in Russia
Utilities in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The utilities industry consists of the electricity, gas and water markets.
- The Russian utilities industry had total revenues of USD 69.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- The gas segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 31.6bn, equivalent to 45.7% of the industry's overall value.
- Demand for energy, such as natural gas, fluctuates depending on economic and weather conditions in Russia and a sluggish economy post-sanctions helps to explain the weaker growth in 2015 compared to other years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the utilities market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the utilities market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia utilities market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia utilities market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia utilities market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russia's utilities market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 16
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 18
Leading Companies 19
OAO Gazprom 19
Inter RAO UES 23
MGUP Mosvodokanal 26
OAO Novatek 27
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia utilities industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Russia utilities industry category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Russia utilities industry geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Russia utilities industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: OAO Gazprom: key facts
Table 6: OAO Gazprom: key financials (USD )
Table 7: OAO Gazprom: key financials (RUB)
Table 8: OAO Gazprom: key financial ratios
Table 9: Inter RAO UES: key facts
Table 10: Inter RAO UES: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Inter RAO UES: key financials (RUB)
Table 12: Inter RAO UES: key financial ratios
Table 13: MGUP Mosvodokanal: key facts
Table 14: OAO Novatek: key facts
Table 15: OAO Novatek: key financials (USD )
Table 16: OAO Novatek: key financials (RUB)
Table 17: OAO Novatek: key financial ratios
Table 18: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 19: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: Russia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 22: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 23: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia utilities industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Russia utilities industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Russia utilities industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Russia utilities industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the utilities industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the utilities industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the utilities industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the utilities industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the utilities industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the utilities industry in Russia, 2017
Figure 11: OAO Gazprom: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: OAO Gazprom: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Inter RAO UES: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Inter RAO UES: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: OAO Novatek: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: OAO Novatek: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Inter RAO UES
Energy and Utilities, Utilities, MarketLine, Russia
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"