Hochdorf Holding AG (HOCN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Hochdorf Holding AG (HOCN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hochdorf Holding AG (Hochdorf) develops, produces and markets powder products based on milk and whey and also process and sells high-quality cereals. Its product portfolio includes milk powder, milk protein powder, whey powder, fat powder, condensed milk and cream. The company also offers pregnancy milks for expectant mothers, infant formulas, follow-on formulas, milk for toddlers, junior milk and special infant formula for babies and kids, wheat germs, high quality oils, and dessert powders. These products are marketed under various brands including LEDOR, VIOGRAM, HOCHDORF, NOVITTA and FEMTORP. It operates production plants in Switzerland and Germany. The company is headquartered in Hochdorf, Switzerland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Hochdorf Holding AG-Key Facts 6
Hochdorf Holding AG-Key Employees 7
Hochdorf Holding AG-Key Employee Biographies 8
Hochdorf Holding AG-Major Products and Services 9
Hochdorf Holding AG-History 10
Hochdorf Holding AG-Company Statement 11
Hochdorf Holding AG-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Hochdorf Holding AG-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Baby Care 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Cereals and Ingredients 15
Business Segment: Dairy Ingredients 15
Key Stats 15
Geographical Segment: Americas (Others) 16
Geographical Segment: Asia 16
Geographical Segment: Europe 16
Geographical Segment: Middle East and Africa 16
Geographical Segment: Other 16
Geographical Segment: Switzerland/Liechtenstein 16
Geographical Segment: The Us and Canada 16
Hochdorf Holding AG-Corporate Strategy 17
Hochdorf Holding AG-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Hochdorf Holding AG-Strengths 18
Hochdorf Holding AG-Weaknesses 19
Hochdorf Holding AG-Opportunities 20
Hochdorf Holding AG-Threats 21
Hochdorf Holding AG-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Hochdorf Holding AG, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
Hochdorf Holding AG, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Hochdorf Holding AG, Key Facts 6
Hochdorf Holding AG, Key Employees 7
Hochdorf Holding AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
Hochdorf Holding AG, Major Products and Services 9
Hochdorf Holding AG, History 10
Hochdorf Holding AG, Subsidiaries 13
Hochdorf Holding AG, Key Competitors 22
Hochdorf Holding AG, Ratios based on current share price 23
Hochdorf Holding AG, Annual Ratios 24
Hochdorf Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Hochdorf Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Hochdorf Holding AG, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Hochdorf Holding AG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Groupe Lactalis S.A.
Barry Callebaut AG