Valora Holding AG (VALN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Valora Holding AG (VALN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Valora Holding AG (Valora) distributes and retails food and non-food items, including newspapers and magazines, tobacco, beverages, and bakery products. The company operates through kiosk and other small-surface retail outlets at railway stations, malls, and other places. Valora also provides foods services to business to business (B2B) and business to consumers (B2C). Its branded outlets include Valora, K Kiosk, Bob Finance, Press & Books, Spettacolo, Ditsch, CIGO, and Naville. It also involved in support operations including finance, human resources, business development, and legal services. The company also operates a network of coffee bars in prime locations. Valora has business presence in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Luxembourg. Valora is headquartered in Muttenz, Switzerland.
Valora Holding AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: Valora announces 2017 half-year result and further operational progress
Jun 15,2017: Valora wins European technology award for its digitalisation strategy
Feb 28,2017: Valora announces 2016 performance of all its business areas
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Valora Holding AG-Key Facts 6
Valora Holding AG-Key Employees 7
Valora Holding AG-Key Employee Biographies 8
Valora Holding AG-Major Products and Services 9
Valora Holding AG-History 10
Valora Holding AG-Company Statement 12
Valora Holding AG-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Valora Holding AG-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Food Service 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Others 16
Business Segment: Valora Retail 16
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Germany 17
Geographical Segment: Other Countries 17
Geographical Segment: Switzerland 17
Valora Holding AG-Corporate Strategy 18
Valora Holding AG-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Valora Holding AG-Strengths 19
Valora Holding AG-Weaknesses 20
Valora Holding AG-Opportunities 21
Valora Holding AG-Threats 22
Valora Holding AG-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Jul 27, 2017: Valora announces 2017 half-year result and further operational progress 31
Jun 15, 2017: Valora wins European technology award for its digitalisation strategy 32
Feb 28, 2017: Valora announces 2016 performance of all its business areas 33
Section 5-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Valora Holding AG, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Valora Holding AG, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Valora Holding AG, Key Facts 6
Valora Holding AG, Key Employees 7
Valora Holding AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
Valora Holding AG, Major Products and Services 9
Valora Holding AG, History 10
Valora Holding AG, Other Locations 13
Valora Holding AG, Subsidiaries 13
Valora Holding AG, Key Competitors 23
Valora Holding AG, Ratios based on current share price 24
Valora Holding AG, Annual Ratios 25
Valora Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Valora Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Valora Holding AG, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Valora Holding AG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
REWE International AG
Magazine zum Globus AG