CP All Public Company Limited (CPALL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
CP All Public Company Limited (CPALL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CP All Public Company Limited (CPALL), a subsidiary of Charoen Pokphand Group, is a retail company that operates a network of convenience stores that offer a range of food and non-food items. The company's product portfolio includes food products, bakery products, books, pharmaceutical products, cosmetics, health and beauty items and other consumer products. It operates convenience stores under 7-Eleven brand in Thailand. CPALL offers various services including bill payment collection, marketing activities planning and marketing consulting, training and business seminar, information system design and development services and logistics services. The company also performs manufacturing of frozen foods through its subsidiaries. Its operations are spread across Asia, Middle-East and the US. CPALL is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
CP All Public Company Limited-Key Facts 5
CP All Public Company Limited-Key Employees 6
CP All Public Company Limited-Key Employee Biographies 7
CP All Public Company Limited-Major Products and Services 8
CP All Public Company Limited-History 9
CP All Public Company Limited-Company Statement 11
CP All Public Company Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
CP All Public Company Limited-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Cash and Carry 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Convenience Stores 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Other 15
CP All Public Company Limited-Corporate Strategy 17
CP All Public Company Limited-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
CP All Public Company Limited-Strengths 18
CP All Public Company Limited-Weaknesses 19
CP All Public Company Limited-Opportunities 20
CP All Public Company Limited-Threats 21
CP All Public Company Limited-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
CP All Public Company Limited, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
CP All Public Company Limited, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
CP All Public Company Limited, Key Facts 5
CP All Public Company Limited, Key Employees 6
CP All Public Company Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
CP All Public Company Limited, Major Products and Services 8
CP All Public Company Limited, History 9
CP All Public Company Limited, Subsidiaries 12
CP All Public Company Limited, Key Competitors 22
CP All Public Company Limited, Ratios based on current share price 23
CP All Public Company Limited, Annual Ratios 24
CP All Public Company Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
CP All Public Company Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
CP All Public Company Limited, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
CP All Public Company Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Marks and Spencer Group plc
Central Food Retail Co Ltd
AEON Co Ltd