Savory Snacks in Spain
Savory Snacks in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Spain savory snacks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The savory snacks market consists of the retail sale of ethnic/traditional snacks, meat snacks, nuts and seeds, popcorn, potato chips, processed snacks and pretzels products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Spanish savory snacks market had total revenues of USD 2,816.8m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.0% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 269.6 million kilograms in 2017.
- During the review period, economic recovery expanded consumer purchasing power in Spain.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the savory snacks market in Spain
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the savory snacks market in Spain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key savory snacks market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain savory snacks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Spain savory snacks market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Spain savory snacks market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain savory snacks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Spain's savory snacks market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Borges Group 22
Frit Ravich S.L. 23
Grefusa S.L. 24
PepsiCo Inc 25
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: Spain savory snacks market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Spain savory snacks market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Figure 3: Spain savory snacks market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Spain savory snacks market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Spain savory snacks market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Spain savory snacks market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Spain savory snacks market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Spain savory snacks market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the savory snacks market in Spain, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the savory snacks market in Spain, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the savory snacks market in Spain, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the savory snacks market in Spain, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the savory snacks market in Spain, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the savory snacks market in Spain, 2017
Figure 15: PepsiCo Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: PepsiCo Inc: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Spain savory snacks market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Spain savory snacks market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Table 3: Spain savory snacks market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Spain savory snacks market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Spain savory snacks market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Spain savory snacks market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Spain savory snacks market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Spain savory snacks market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Table 9: Borges Group: key facts
Table 10: Frit Ravich S.L.: key facts
Table 11: Grefusa S.L.: key facts
Table 12: PepsiCo Inc: key facts
Table 13: PepsiCo Inc: key financials (USD )
Table 14: PepsiCo Inc: key financial ratios
Table 15: Spain size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 16: Spain gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Spain gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Spain inflation, 2013-17
Table 19: Spain consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 20: Spain exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"