Soups in China
Soups in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China soups market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The soups market comprises the retail sale of ambient soup, dried soup (mixes), chilled soup, UHT soup and frozen soup products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Chinese soups market had total revenues of USD131.0m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 7.5% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 10.4 million kg in 2017.
- Soup is an integral part of Chinese cuisine. Moreover, demand for soups is also increasing due to busy lifestyles and rising demand for on-the-go food products among the rising working class population and students.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the soups market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the soups market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soups market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China soups market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China soups market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the China soups market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China soups market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in China's soups market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Ajinomoto Co., Inc. 22
McCormick & Company Incorporated 25
Nestle SA 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 35
Country data 35
Industry associations 38
Related MarketLine research 38
About MarketLine 39
List of Figures
Figure 1: China soups market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: China soups market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Figure 3: China soups market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: China soups market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: China soups market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: China soups market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: China soups market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: China soups market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the soups market in China, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the soups market in China, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the soups market in China, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the soups market in China, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the soups market in China, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the soups market in China, 2017
Figure 15: Ajinomoto Co., Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Ajinomoto Co., Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: McCormick & Company Incorporated: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: McCormick & Company Incorporated: assets & liabilities
Figure 19: Nestle SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 20: Nestle SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 21: Unilever: revenues & profitability
Figure 22: Unilever: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: China soups market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: China soups market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Table 3: China soups market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: China soups market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: China soups market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: China soups market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: China soups market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: China soups market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Table 9: Ajinomoto Co., Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Ajinomoto Co., Inc.: key financials (USD)
Table 11: Ajinomoto Co., Inc.: key financials (JPY)
Table 12: Ajinomoto Co., Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 13: McCormick & Company Incorporated: key facts
Table 14: McCormick & Company Incorporated: key financials (USD)
Table 15: McCormick & Company Incorporated: key financial ratios
Table 16: Nestle SA: key facts
Table 17: Nestle SA: key financials (USD)
Table 18: Nestle SA: key financials (CHF)
Table 19: Nestle SA: key financial ratios
Table 20: Unilever: key facts
Table 21: Unilever: key financials (USD)
Table 22: Unilever: key financials (EUR)
Table 23: Unilever: key financial ratios
Table 24: China size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 25: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 26: China gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 27: China inflation, 2013-17
Table 28: China consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 29: China exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
McCormick & Company Incorporated
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"