Hot Drinks in the United States
Hot Drinks in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Nigeria automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The hot drinks market consists of the retail sales of coffee, tea and other hot drinks. The coffee segment consists of instant coffee, roast and ground coffee and coffee beans. The tea segment consists of black specialty tea, fruit and herbal tea, green tea, instant tea and tea pods. The other hot drinks segment consists of chocolate-based hot drinks and malt-based hot drinks. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The US hot drinks market had total revenues of USD 18,775.4m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.4% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 1,079.8 million kilograms in 2017.
- The US hot drinks market is matured and strong growth is not expected.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the hot drinks market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hot drinks market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States hot drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States hot drinks market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the United States hot drinks market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States hot drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the United States's hot drinks market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Jacobs Douwe Egberts 22
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. 23
The J.M. Smucker Co 24
Starbucks Corporation 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 32
Country data 32
Industry associations 35
Related MarketLine research 35
About MarketLine 36
List of Tables
Table 1: United States hot drinks market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: United States hot drinks market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Table 3: United States hot drinks market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: United States hot drinks market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: United States hot drinks market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: United States hot drinks market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: United States hot drinks market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: United States hot drinks market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Table 9: Jacobs Douwe Egberts: key facts
Table 10: Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.: key facts
Table 11: The J.M. Smucker Co: key facts
Table 12: The J.M. Smucker Co: key financials (USD )
Table 13: The J.M. Smucker Co: key financial ratios
Table 14: Starbucks Corporation: key facts
Table 15: Starbucks Corporation: key financials (USD )
Table 16: Starbucks Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 17: United States size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 18: United States gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: United States gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: United States inflation, 2013-17
Table 21: United States consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 22: United States exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: United States hot drinks market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: United States hot drinks market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Figure 3: United States hot drinks market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: United States hot drinks market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: United States hot drinks market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: United States hot drinks market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: United States hot drinks market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: United States hot drinks market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the hot drinks market in the United States, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the hot drinks market in the United States, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the hot drinks market in the United States, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the hot drinks market in the United States, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the hot drinks market in the United States, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the hot drinks market in the United States, 2017
Figure 15: The J.M. Smucker Co: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: The J.M. Smucker Co: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Starbucks Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Starbucks Corporation: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Jacobs Douwe Egberts
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
The J.M. Smucker Co
Consumer Packaged Goods, Beverages - Non-Alcoholic, Hot Drinks, MarketLine, United States
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"