Reynolds American Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Reynolds American Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Reynolds American Inc. (RAI) is a holding company that manufactures and sells cigarette and smokeless tobacco products through its subsidiaries. Its product line includes cigarettes, smoke-free tobacco, moist snuff products, and nicotine replacement treatments. The company sells its cigarette products under several brands such as Camel, Pall Mall, Newport, Doral, Misty and Capri. RAI sells moist snuff products under Grizzly and Kodiak brands. It exports its tobacco products to U.S. territories, U.S. duty-free shops and U.S. overseas military bases. Its operations are spread across the US, Italy, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and Mexico. RAI is headquartered in Winston-Salem, the US.
Reynolds American Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 29,2017: RVO.nl awards BLIX & partners framework contract
Feb 09,2017: RAI reports Q4 and full-year 2016 earnings
Jan 05,2017: RAI creates subsidiary focused on vapor and nicotine product innovations; names Carolyn Hanigan as president
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Reynolds American Inc. - Key Facts 5
Reynolds American Inc. - Key Employees 6
Reynolds American Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Reynolds American Inc. - Major Products and Services 10
Reynolds American Inc. - History 11
Reynolds American Inc. - Company Statement 13
Reynolds American Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Reynolds American Inc. - Business Description 17
Business Segment: All Other 17
Business Segment: American Snuff 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: RJR Tobacco 17
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Santa Fe 18
Key Stats 18
R&D Overview 18
Reynolds American Inc. - Corporate Strategy 19
Reynolds American Inc. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Reynolds American Inc. - Strengths 20
Reynolds American Inc. - Weaknesses 21
Reynolds American Inc. - Opportunities 22
Reynolds American Inc. - Threats 23
Reynolds American Inc. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments 25
Jun 29, 2017: RVO.nl awards BLIX & partners framework contract 25
Feb 09, 2017: RAI reports Q4 and full-year 2016 earnings 26
Jan 05, 2017: RAI creates subsidiary focused on vapor and nicotine product innovations; names Carolyn Hanigan as president 27
Jan 05, 2017: RAI creates subsidiary focused on vapor and nicotine product innovations; names Carolyn Hanigan as president 28
Section 4 - Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Reynolds American Inc., Key Facts 5
Reynolds American Inc., Key Employees 6
Reynolds American Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Reynolds American Inc., Major Products and Services 10
Reynolds American Inc., History 11
Reynolds American Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Reynolds American Inc., Key Competitors 24
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Reynolds American Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Liggett Group LLC
Imperial Brands Plc
Eastern Company SAE
Altria Group Inc