Mentor Worldwide LLC-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Mentor Worldwide LLC (Mentor), a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, develops, manufactures, and markets medical products for surgical and non-surgical procedures with focus on aesthetic medicine. It offers breast implants, body contouring products and facial rejuvenation products. The company's products are used in breast augmentation and breast reconstruction; nasal soft tissue and cartilage reconstruction; and liposuction and microinjection. It has manufacturing and research facilities in the US, the Netherlands, and Mauritius and has direct sales offices in Germany, Australia, the UK and Canada. The company is a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson and is reporting through Ethicon Inc. Mentor is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1-About the Company
Mentor Worldwide LLC-Key Facts
Mentor Worldwide LLC-Key Employees
Mentor Worldwide LLC-Major Products and Services
Mentor Worldwide LLC-History
Mentor Worldwide LLC-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mentor Worldwide LLC-Business Description
Mentor Worldwide LLC-SWOT Analysis
Mentor Worldwide LLC-Strengths
Mentor Worldwide LLC-Weaknesses
Mentor Worldwide LLC-Opportunities
Mentor Worldwide LLC-Threats
Mentor Worldwide LLC-Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Mentor Worldwide LLC, Key Facts
Mentor Worldwide LLC, Key Employees
Mentor Worldwide LLC, Major Products and Services
Mentor Worldwide LLC, History
Mentor Worldwide LLC, Subsidiaries
Mentor Worldwide LLC, Key Competitors
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Polytech Silimed Europe GmbH
Mentor Worldwide LLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"