Unveiling India Surgical Gown Market Future
Trends up to 2028 in Light of Escalating Geriatric Demands
About the Report
About the Report
The hospital gowns market in India is anticipated to experience growth during the forecast period, driven by various factors. Firstly, the geriatric population in India is rising, with an estimated 138 Mn senior citizens in the country by the end of 2021, projected to reach 225.428 Mn by 2050. This increase in the older population is expected to result in a higher incidence of chronic diseases, thereby driving demand for hospital gowns.
The total addressable market for Surgical Gowns has been expanding globally. there has been a significant increase in the number of surgical procedures being performed in the country. For instance, a report published in the World Journal of Surgery in September 2020 revealed that 4642 procedures were carried out annually for 88,273 people, with essential operations making up 44.2% of all procedures. The growing demand for surgical procedures is expected to increase the demand for hospital gowns.
The India Surgical Gowns Market is with major players in this market are Sergie Healthcare, Atlas Infiniti, Primewear Hygine(India) Products Ltd, Amaryllis Healthcare Private Limited, Perfect Surgical Industries Pvt. Ltd amongst others.
India Surgical Gown Market Analysis
- Major companies in the market have adopted partnership, business expansion, product launch, acquisition, and agreement as their key developmental strategies to offer better products and services to customers in the market.
- The growing number of geriatric populations is driving the market for India Surgical Gowns Market.
Key Trends by Market Segment:
By Gown type: On the basis of type, in 2020, Based on product type, market is further bifurcated into AAMI I, AAMI II, AAMI III, AAMI IV. The AAMI II segment captured the largest chunk of market with a whooping 35% market share when compared to tehe other segments. AAMI I captured a market share of 20%, AAMI III captured a share of 30% & AAI IV captured a share of 15% respectively. the cost involved in washing, bleaching reusable gowns is avoided thereby accelerating the market growth.
By End-Users: The India Surgical Gown market is further segmented by end-users into Hospitals, Armed Forces & Others. The Hospital segment captured the largest share of market with a market share of 80%. The armed forces segment captured a share of 15% while other segments contributed just 5% market share.
- The major players operating in the India hospital gowns market are Medline Industries India Private Limited, 3M India Ltd., Atlas Infiniti, Bellcross Industries Private Limited, Sara Healthcare Private Limited, GPC Medical Ltd., Apothecaries Sundries Mfg. Co., Pinnacle Technologies, Deluxe Scientific Surgico Pvt Ltd (DESCO Medical India), Dhaara Healthcare, and others.
- Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
- In July 2022, ABB and SKF signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to investigate the prospects for collaboration in manufacturing process automation. ABB and SKF collaborated to identify and evaluate solutions to improve manufacturing and processing capabilities, including food processing, and support clients' increased production efficiency.
- Cornell University's new 6,000-pound industrial robot was introduced. It is claimed that 3D printing of large-scale buildings could alter the construction industry, making it more efficient and sustainable by eliminating waste from traditional material processing. Cornell is one of only a few colleges in the United States using such a system. The IRB 6650S Industrial Robot system arrived in February 2022, and the Bovay Lab was trained to handle the robotic system - which is effectively a long, swiveling arm - and run several medium-size test prints, including benches and planters, for the last several months.
- Hospitals & Clinics are is expected to become one of the leading segments in the upcoming years.
- The India Surgical Gowns Market is with major players in this market are Sergie Healthcare, Atlas Infiniti, Primewear Hygine(India) Products Ltd, Amaryllis Healthcare Private Limited, Perfect Surgical Industries Pvt. Ltd amongst others
Scope Of The Report
Scope of the Report
India Surgical Gowns Market Segmentation
· AAMI Level I
· AAMI Level II
· AAMI Level III
· AAMI Level IV
By End User
· By Hospitals
· By Armed Forces
· By Others
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report:
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Government Bodies
- Industry Enthusiasts
- Institutional Investors
- Venture Capitalists
Time Period Captured in the Report:
Major Players Mentioned in the Report:
India Surgical Gown Market
- Medline Industries India Private Limited
- 3M India Ltd., Atlas Infiniti
- Bellcross Industries Private Limited
- Sara Healthcare Private Limited, GPC Medical Ltd
- Apothecaries Sundries Mfg. Co., Pinnacle Technologies
- Deluxe Scientific Surgico Pvt Ltd (DESCO Medical India)
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. India Surgical Gown Market Overview
2.2 Industry Value Chain
2.4 Government Regulations/Initiatives for the India Surgical Gown Market
2.5 Growth Drivers of the India Surgical Gown Market
2.6 Issues and Challenges of the India Surgical Gown Market
2.7 Impact of COVID-19 on the India Surgical Gown Market
2.8 SWOT Analysis
3. India Surgical Gown Market Size, 2018 – 2023
4. India Surgical Gown Market Segmentation
4.2 By End-user Type, 2018 - 2023
5. Competitive Landscape
5.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
5.3 Company Profiles – (Top 5 - 7 Major Players)
5.3.1 Medline Industries India Private Limited
5.3.2 3M India Ltd., Atlas Infiniti
5.3.3 Bellcross Industries Private Limited
5.3.4 Sara Healthcare Private Limited, GPC Medical Ltd
5.3.5 Apothecaries Sundries Mfg. Co., Pinnacle Technologies
5.3.6 Deluxe Scientific Surgico Pvt Ltd (DESCO Medical India)
6. Analyst Recommendations
7. Research Methodology
9. Contact Us
Step: 1 Identifying Key Variables: Ecosystem creation for all the major entities and referring to multiple secondary and proprietary databases to perform desk research around market to collate industry level information.
Step: 2 Market Building: Collating statistics on Surgical Gown market over the years, penetration of marketplaces and service providers ratio to compute revenue generated for India Surgical Gown market. We will also review service quality statistics to understand revenue generated which can ensure accuracy behind the data points shared.
Step: 3 Validating and Finalizing: Building market hypothesis and conducting CATIs with industry exerts belonging to different companies to validate statistics and seek operational and financial information from company representatives.
Step: 4 Research output: Our team will approach multiple Surgical Gown market providing channels and understand nature of product segments and sales, consumer preference and other parameters, which will support us validate statistics derived through bottom to top approach from Surgical Gown Providers
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How big is the india Surgical gown market?
The India's Surgical Gown market is expected to reach USD 3.14 Billion by 2023 from USD 4.35 Billion in 2017, currently growing at a CAGR of 4.9%.
Which is the best type of surgical gown?
Level 4 medical gowns offer the highest level of protection against water penetration. These gowns are suitable for lengthy surgical procedures and the operating room, where the risk of contact with fluid is high (like a cesarean section). Level 4 gowns also offer protection against non-airborne infectious pathogens.
What are the major compaines of Surgical Gowns Manufacturers in India?
Amkay Products Pvt. Ltd. in Vasai, Maruti Polyfabs in Bhiwani and Surgitech Innovation in Karnal are the major companies for manufacturing surgical gown in india.
Who are the Key Players in the India Surgical Gown Market?
Medline Industries India Private Limited, 3M India Ltd., Atlas Infiniti, Bellcross Industries Private Limited are some of the key players in the Market.
Which is the Largest Gown Type Segment in the India Surgical Gown Market?
The AAMI Level II type gown held the largest share of the India Surgical Gown Market in 2023.
Why Buy From US?
What makes us stand out is that our consultants follows Robust, Refine and Result (RRR) methodology. i.e. Robust for clear definitions, approaches and sanity checking, Refine for differentiating respondents facts and opinions and Result for presenting data with story
We have set a benchmark in the industry by offering our clients with syndicated and customized market research reports featuring coverage of entire market as well as meticulous research and analyst insights.
While we don't replace traditional research, we flip the method upside down. Our dual approach of Top Bottom & Bottom Top ensures quality deliverable by not just verifying company fundamentals but also looking at the sector and macroeconomic factors.
With one step in the future, our research team constantly tries to show you the bigger picture. We help with some of the tough questions you may encounter along the way: How is the industry positioned? Best marketing channel? KPI's of competitors? By aligning every element, we help maximize success.
Our report gives you instant access to the answers and sources that other companies might choose to hide. We elaborate each steps of research methodology we have used and showcase you the sample size to earn your trust.
If you need any support, we are here! We pride ourselves on universe strength, data quality, and quick, friendly, and professional service.