JCDecaux SA (DEC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
JCDecaux SA (DEC)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
JCDecaux SA (JCDecaux) is an outdoor advertiser. The company provides outdoor advertising services through street furniture, transport advertising and billboards. It installs and maintains free space in free-standing panels, multi-service columns, public benches, newspaper kiosks, automatic outdoor toilets, citylight panels, combined public rubbish bins and recycling systems, streetlights, and recycling bins. The company provides advertising services in various public transport systems such as airports, buses, metros, trams and other mass transit systems, trains, and expresses train terminals. JCDecaux installs large-format billboards at major traffic intersections in cities and their built-up areas; and designs and installs advertising neon signs and event banners. It provides advertising services in retail, entertainment/leisure/film, personal care/luxury goods, finance, food and beverage, automobile, services, fashion, telecommunications/technology, and travel sectors. It operates across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the world. JCDecaux is headquartered in Neuilly-sur-Seine, Ile-de-France, France.
JCDecaux SA Key Recent Developments
Nov 06,2018: Irish-owned Solar AdTek signs agreement with Dubai-based Poweregion
Jul 26,2018: JCDecaux : H1 2018 results
Jun 13,2018: JCDecaux explores self-disruption as Digital Transformation and IT Director Stephan Lavollee takes up COO role at spin-off business VIOOH
Apr 26,2018: JCDecaux, ESB and NTA join forces to reduce carbon footprint of Ireland s bus shelters by 88 per cent
Mar 14,2018: JCDecaux North America is certified a Great Place to Work
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
JCDecaux SA-Key Facts 6
JCDecaux SA-Key Employees 7
JCDecaux SA-Key Employee Biographies 8
JCDecaux SA-Major Products and Services 9
JCDecaux SA-History 10
JCDecaux SA-Company Statement 16
JCDecaux SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 - Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
JCDecaux SA-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Billboard 21
Business Segment: Street Furniture 21
Business Segment: Transport 21
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 22
Geographical Segment: Europe 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: France 22
Geographical Segment: North America 22
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World 22
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom 22
JCDecaux SA-Corporate Strategy 23
JCDecaux SA-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
JCDecaux SA-Strengths 24
JCDecaux SA-Weaknesses 25
JCDecaux SA-Opportunities 26
JCDecaux SA-Threats 27
JCDecaux SA-Key Competitors 28
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 36
Nov 06, 2018: Irish-owned Solar AdTek signs agreement with Dubai-based Poweregion 36
Jul 26, 2018: JCDecaux : H1 2018 results 37
Apr 26, 2018: JCDecaux, ESB and NTA join forces to reduce carbon footprint of Ireland s bus shelters by 88 per cent 38
Mar 14, 2018: JCDecaux North America is certified a Great Place to Work 39
Section 5 - Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Figure
List of Figures
JCDecaux SA, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 33
JCDecaux SA, Ratio Charts 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
JCDecaux SA, Key Facts 6
JCDecaux SA, Key Employees 7
JCDecaux SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
JCDecaux SA, Major Products and Services 9
JCDecaux SA, History 10
JCDecaux SA, Subsidiaries 17
JCDecaux SA, Affiliate 19
JCDecaux SA, Key Competitors 28
JCDecaux SA, Ratios based on current share price 29
JCDecaux SA, Annual Ratios 30
JCDecaux SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
JCDecaux SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
JCDecaux SA, Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Prismaflex International S.A.
Lamar Advertising Company
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc
Bertelsmann SE & Co KgaA
21st Century Fox America, Inc.
Prismaflex International S.A. Lamar Advertising Company Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc Bertelsmann SE & Co KgaA 21st Century Fox America, Inc.