Global Voice Group S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Global Voice Group S.A.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Global Voice Group S.A. (GVG) is provider of telecommunications management and supervision technologies. It offers solutions including proper governance, revenue assurance and compliance monitoring. GVG also offers telecommunication platforms, which assist regulators in controlling national and international traffic. The company essentially caters to the regulatory bodies from the telecommunications sector. GVG's services include interconnection management system (IMS), billing and mediation, fraud management, quality of service control, SIM registry, network problem management, number portability and regulatory assistance. The company supports local operators through its partnerships with regulators and works towards providing technologies that efficiently block by-pass fraud, protecting the operators' revenue. It has operations in Cape Town, Lome, Brazzaville, Accra, Conakry and Bangui. GVG is headquartered in Mahe, Seychelles.
Global Voice Group S.A. Key Recent Developments
May 21,2018: Global Voice Group appoints James Claude as Deputy CEO
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Global Voice Group S.A.-Key Facts 5
Global Voice Group S.A.-Key Employees 6
Global Voice Group S.A.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Global Voice Group S.A.-Major Products and Services 8
Global Voice Group S.A.-History 9
Global Voice Group S.A.-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Global Voice Group S.A.-Business Description 12
Global Voice Group S.A.-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Global Voice Group S.A.-Strengths 14
Global Voice Group S.A.-Weaknesses 15
Global Voice Group S.A.-Opportunities 16
Global Voice Group S.A.-Threats 17
Global Voice Group S.A.-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
May 21, 2018: Global Voice Group appoints James Claude as Deputy CEO 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
Global Voice Group S.A., Key Facts 5
Global Voice Group S.A., Key Employees 6
Global Voice Group S.A., Key Employee Biographies 7
Global Voice Group S.A., Major Products and Services 8
Global Voice Group S.A., History 9
Global Voice Group S.A., Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Global Voice Group S.A., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Neotel (Pty) Ltd
HT Africa Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Blue Sky Satellite Communications
Alink Telecom International