Quebecor Inc (QBR.B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Quebecor Inc (QBR.B)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Quebecor Inc. (Quebecor) is a holding company with interests in telecom, media, sports and entertainment activities. The company offers cable and telecommunications services, broadcasting, printing and publishing services, distribution, recording and retailing of music, media and internet products. It serves to small and medium sized businesses, large businesses, and telecommunication carriers. Major subsidiaries of Quebecor include GESTEV, Quebecor Media Inc, TVA Group Inc and Videotron Ltd. The company has business presence in the US, South America, Europe and India. Quebecor is headquartered in Quebec, Montreal, Canada.
Quebecor Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 09,2018: Quebecor posts financial results for Q2 2018
Jun 19,2018: Quebecor announces major donation to Fondation Yvon Deschamps Centre-Sud
Mar 14,2018: Quebecor releases Q4 and full year 2017 results
Nov 09,2017: Quebecor reports consolidated results for third quarter 2017
Oct 02,2017: Appointment to the boards of Quebecor and Quebecor Media
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Quebecor Inc-Key Facts 6
Quebecor Inc-Key Employees 7
Quebecor Inc-Key Employee Biographies 9
Quebecor Inc-Major Products and Services 10
Quebecor Inc-History 11
Quebecor Inc-Company Statement 15
Quebecor Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Quebecor Inc-Business Description 20
Business Segment: Media 20
Business Segment: Sports and Entertainment 20
Business Segment: Telecommunications 20
Quebecor Inc-Corporate Strategy 21
Quebecor Inc-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Quebecor Inc-Strengths 22
Quebecor Inc-Weaknesses 23
Quebecor Inc-Opportunities 24
Quebecor Inc-Threats 25
Quebecor Inc-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Jun 19, 2018: Quebecor announces major donation to Fondation Yvon Deschamps Centre-Sud 34
Nov 09, 2017: Quebecor reports consolidated results for third quarter 2017 35
Aug 11, 2017: Martin Tremblay becomes chief operating officer of the Quebecor Sports and Entertainment Group 37
Aug 10, 2017: Quebecor reports consolidated results for second quarter 2017 38
May 11, 2017: Quebecor announces 22.2% increase in quarterly dividend and reports consolidated results for Q1 2017 40
Mar 15, 2017: Quebecor reports net income for Q4 42
Feb 16, 2017: Quebecor appoints management changes 43
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Quebecor Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 31
Quebecor Inc, Ratio Charts 33
List Of Table
List of Tables
Quebecor Inc, Key Facts 6
Quebecor Inc, Key Employees 7
Quebecor Inc, Key Employee Biographies 9
Quebecor Inc, Major Products and Services 10
Quebecor Inc, History 11
Quebecor Inc, Subsidiaries 18
Quebecor Inc, Key Competitors 26
Quebecor Inc, Ratios based on current share price 27
Quebecor Inc, Annual Ratios 28
Quebecor Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Quebecor Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Quebecor Inc, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Quebecor Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
Corus Entertainment Inc.
Verizon Communications Inc