Reliance Communications Ltd (RCOM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Reliance Communications Ltd (RCOM)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Reliance Communications Limited (RCOM) is a provider of integrated communications services. The company offers wide range of services include fixed-line, broadband, national and international long-distance connectivity, managed network, cloud, IP and cloud connectivity services, network connectivity, cloud telephony, enterprise voice and access number services. In addition, In addition, the company offers Internet data center services, such as managed hosting, co-location, managed security, storage, and back-up solutions, IT infrastructure, system integration and storage services. It offers services, to retail and enterprises customers. It has nine data centers in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai. RCOM is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Reliance Communications Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2018: RCOM's enterprise SIP Trunking Service wins prestigious Frost & Sullivan award
Nov 16,2017: Reliance Communications to cut 3000 jobs
Oct 02,2017: Anil Ambani-led Reliance Communications appoints four new board members
Jun 18,2017: RCOM wins the prestigious Frost and Sullivan Award 2017 for its Enterprise SIP Trunking Service
Apr 07,2017: Reliance Communications lays off 800 employees
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Reliance Communications Ltd-Key Facts 5
Reliance Communications Ltd-Key Employees 6
Reliance Communications Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Reliance Communications Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Reliance Communications Ltd-History 9
Reliance Communications Ltd-Company Statement 12
Reliance Communications Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Reliance Communications Ltd-Business Description 17
Geographical Segment: Global Operations 17
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: India Operations 17
Key Stats 17
Reliance Communications Ltd-Corporate Strategy 18
Reliance Communications Ltd-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Reliance Communications Ltd-Strengths 19
Reliance Communications Ltd-Weaknesses 20
Reliance Communications Ltd-Opportunities 21
Reliance Communications Ltd-Threats 22
Reliance Communications Ltd-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Jun 22, 2018: RCOM's enterprise SIP Trunking Service wins prestigious Frost & Sullivan award 31
Jun 18, 2017: RCOM wins the prestigious Frost and Sullivan Award 2017 for its Enterprise SIP Trunking Service 32
Section 5-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Reliance Communications Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
Reliance Communications Ltd, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Reliance Communications Ltd, Key Facts 5
Reliance Communications Ltd, Key Employees 6
Reliance Communications Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Reliance Communications Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Reliance Communications Ltd, History 9
Reliance Communications Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Reliance Communications Ltd, Key Competitors 23
Reliance Communications Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 24
Reliance Communications Ltd, Annual Ratios 25
Reliance Communications Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Reliance Communications Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Reliance Communications Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Reliance Communications Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Idea Cellular Limited
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd
Vodafone Group Plc