Vodafone Group Plc (VOD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Vodafone Group Plc (VOD)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Vodafone Group Plc (Vodafone) is a telecommunications company that provides range of converged services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. It offers a broad range of products and services such as, mobile, fixed broadband, video content, cloud and hosting and Internet of Things (IoT) services, and branded phones and devices, and mobile voucher app. Vodafone provides its services to small and medium business; large corporate; multinational organization; public sectors; and defense. The company along with its subsidiaries, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments operates across Europe, the Middle East, the UK, Africa, Asia Pacific and the US. Vodafone is headquartered in Newbury, Berkshire, the UK.
Vodafone Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 04,2018: Vodafone to source 100% renewable electricity by 2025
May 16,2018: Vodafone announces results for the year ended 31 March 2018
May 15,2018: Vodafone Group board announces group chief executive succession
Apr 25,2018: Vodafone named UK's worst mobile provider for seventh year running
Jan 24,2018: Vodafone hires Michel Demare as non-executive director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Vodafone Group Plc-Key Facts 6
Vodafone Group Plc-Key Employees 7
Vodafone Group Plc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Vodafone Group Plc-Major Products and Services 9
Vodafone Group Plc-History 10
Vodafone Group Plc-Company Statement 22
Vodafone Group Plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 24
Head Office 24
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 24
Joint Venture 26
Section 2-Company Analysis 27
Company Overview 27
Vodafone Group Plc-Business Description 28
Business Segment: AMAP 28
Business Segment: Europe 28
Key Stats 28
Business Segment: Others 29
Vodafone Group Plc-Corporate Strategy 30
Vodafone Group Plc-SWOT Analysis 31
SWOT Analysis-Overview 31
Vodafone Group Plc-Strengths 31
Vodafone Group Plc-Weaknesses 32
Vodafone Group Plc-Opportunities 33
Vodafone Group Plc-Threats 34
Vodafone Group Plc-Key Competitors 35
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 36
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 36
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 37
Performance Chart 40
Financial Performance 40
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 41
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 42
Vodafone Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary 43
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 44
May 16, 2018: Vodafone announces results for the year ended 31 March 2018 44
May 15, 2018: Vodafone Group board announces group chief executive succession 45
Apr 25, 2018: Vodafone named UK's worst mobile provider for seventh year running 46
Aug 23, 2017: Working with China Telecom Huawei Will Build MEC Network Of Ningbo Zhenhai Smart Refinery 47
May 16, 2017: Vodafone Group reports higher annual loss, provides 2018 guidance 48
Mar 13, 2017: Vodafone appoints group external affairs director 49
Jan 31, 2017: Vodafone appoints Maria Amparo Moraleda Martinez as a Non-Executive Director 50
Section 5-Appendix 51
Ratio Definitions 51
About GlobalData 55
Contact Us 55
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Vodafone Group Plc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 40
Vodafone Group Plc, Ratio Charts 42
List Of Table
List of Tables
Vodafone Group Plc, Key Facts 6
Vodafone Group Plc, Key Employees 7
Vodafone Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Vodafone Group Plc, Major Products and Services 9
Vodafone Group Plc, History 10
Vodafone Group Plc, Subsidiaries 24
Vodafone Group Plc, Joint Venture 26
Vodafone Group Plc, Key Competitors 35
Vodafone Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price 36
Vodafone Group Plc, Annual Ratios 37
Vodafone Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 38
Vodafone Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 39
Vodafone Group Plc, Interim Ratios 41
Vodafone Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary 43
Currency Codes 51
Capital Market Ratios 51
Equity Ratios 52
Profitability Ratios 52
Cost Ratios 53
Liquidity Ratios 53
Leverage Ratios 54
Efficiency Ratios 54
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Vodafone Group Plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Virgin Media Inc.
Virgin Media Communications Limited
Telefonica UK Limited
Solus UK Ltd
Eircom (UK) Ltd
Deutsche Telekom AG
Carphone Warehouse Group plc