Banque Misr SAE-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Banque Misr SAE (BMS) is a government-owned commercial bank. The bank specializes in capital market and SME services. Its capital market offerings include custodian security services, investment trustee, equity participation, and mutual funds. Custodian security services contain custodian services, trading securities, sub-custodian services, and universal services. Investment trustee contains corporate establishment services, money management services, real estate marketing services, and untraditional services. SME services comprise micro finance project loans, small enterprise project loans, and medium enterprise credit project loans. It offers services through a network of branch offices and online portals to corporate clients across Egypt, France, Germany, the UAE, China, Russia, and Lebanon. BMS is headquartered in Cairo, Egypt.
Banque Misr SAE Key Recent Developments
Feb 09,2018: Banque Misr cooperates with Visa and ExxonMobil to increase electronic payment acceptance in petrol stations
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Banque Misr SAE-Key Facts 5
Banque Misr SAE-Key Employees 6
Banque Misr SAE-Key Employee Biographies 7
Banque Misr SAE-Major Products and Services 8
Banque Misr SAE-History 9
Banque Misr SAE-Company Statement 10
Banque Misr SAE-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Banque Misr SAE-Business Description 12
Banque Misr SAE-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Banque Misr SAE-Strengths 13
Banque Misr SAE-Weaknesses 14
Banque Misr SAE-Opportunities 15
Banque Misr SAE-Threats 16
Banque Misr SAE-Key Competitors 17
Banque Misr SAE, Recent Deals Summary 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Feb 09, 2018: Banque Misr cooperates with Visa and ExxonMobil to increase electronic payment acceptance in petrol stations 19
Section 4-Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List of Tables
Banque Misr SAE, Key Facts 5
Banque Misr SAE, Key Employees 6
Banque Misr SAE, Key Employee Biographies 7
Banque Misr SAE, Major Products and Services 8
Banque Misr SAE, History 9
Banque Misr SAE, Other Locations 11
Banque Misr SAE, Subsidiaries 11
Banque Misr SAE, Key Competitors 17
Banque Misr SAE, Recent Deals Summary 18
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
National Bank of Egypt S.A.E
Faisal Islamic Bank of Egypt (SAE.)
Egyptian Gulf Bank
Commercial International Bank (Egypt) SAE
Al Baraka Bank Egypt
Banque Misr SAE, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"