Accountancy in the United States
Accountancy in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records.
- The US accountancy market had total revenues of USD175.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- The audit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD79.7bn, equivalent to 45.5% of the market's overall value.
- Stringent regulation has meant that companies now pay higher audit fees to firms in order to meet the acts requirements, which has led to an increase in revenues.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States accountancy market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States accountancy market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the United States accountancy market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States's accountancy market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 22
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited 22
Ernst & Young Global Ltd 24
KPMG International 25
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited 26
Macroeconomic Indicators 27
Country data 27
Industry associations 30
Related MarketLine research 30
About MarketLine 31
List of Figures
Figure 1: United States accountancy market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: United States accountancy market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: United States accountancy market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: United States accountancy market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the accountancy market in the United States, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the accountancy market in the United States, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the accountancy market in the United States, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the accountancy market in the United States, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the accountancy market in the United States, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the accountancy market in the United States, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: United States accountancy market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: United States accountancy market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: United States accountancy market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: United States accountancy market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited: key facts
Table 6: Ernst & Young Global Ltd: key facts
Table 7: KPMG International: key facts
Table 8: PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited: key facts
Table 9: United States size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 10: United States gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 11: United States gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 12: United States inflation, 2013-17
Table 13: United States consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 14: United States exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Ernst & Young Global Ltd
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"