Kuwait: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Kuwait provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Kuwait, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Kuwait's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Kuwait through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Kuwait through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Kuwait through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Kuwait through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Kuwait in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Kuwait perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Kuwait perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Kuwait perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments January 2017-June 2018 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographical location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 12
Key political figures 12
Structure of government 12
Composition of government 12
Key policies 13
Foreign and defense policies 13
Governance indicators 14
Economic Landscape 15
Structure and policies 16
Financial system 16
GDP and growth rate 17
GDP composition by sector 18
Fiscal situation 21
Foreign trade 21
External debt 22
Current account 22
Foreign exchange position 22
Monetary situation 22
Key monetary indicators 23
Consumer price index inflation 23
Social Landscape 25
Structure and policies 25
Demographic composition 25
Age and gender-wise composition 25
Religious composition 27
Healthcare and social welfare 27
Technological Landscape 29
Structure and Policies 29
Ask the analyst 31
About MarketLine 31
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Kuwait 9
Figure 2: Kuwait-Key Political Events Timeline 11
Figure 3: Kuwait-Key Political Figures 12
Figure 4: Evolution of Real GDP Growth in Kuwait, 2007-2017 16
Figure 5: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Kuwait (Constant Prices), 2012-2022f 17
Figure 6: Sector Specific GDP in Kuwait, 2017 18
Figure 7: Agricultural Output in Kuwait, 2012-2017 19
Figure 8: Industrial Output in Kuwait, 2012-2017 20
Figure 9: Services Output in Kuwait, 2012-2017 21
Figure 10: Kuwait's External Trade, 2013-2017 22
Figure 11: Consumer Price Index and Consumer Price Index-Based Inflation in Kuwait, 2012-2022f 23
Figure 12: Number of Unemployed and Rate of Unemployment in Kuwait, 2012-2022f 24
Figure 13: Major Religions in Kuwait 27
Figure 14: Healthcare Expenditure, 2011-2017 28
Figure 15: Internet Users in Kuwait, 2012-2016 30
List of Tables
Table 1: Kuwait-Key Facts 8
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Gender (% of Total Population), 2017 26
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"