Tyser & Co Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Tyser & Co Limited-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tyser & Co Limited (Tysers), a subsidiary of Hawkes Bay Holdings Limited, is an insurance and reinsurance brokerage company. The company offers a wide range of insurance and reinsurance products and services to individuals and businesses. It offers insurance products for corporate and commercial risk, construction risk, environmental liability, professional risk, property owners, travel, motor, art, antiques and jewelry, and automotive. Tysers also provides treaty reinsurance, facultative reinsurance, international property and casualty insurance, international construction insurance, aviation insurance, marine insurance, cargo insurance, energy insurance, war and terrorism insurance, accident health and contingency insurance, transportation insurance, professional liability insurance, and political risk and credit insurance. The company has presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Tysers is headquartered in London, the UK.
Tyser & Co Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 13,2017: Hawkes Bay and Tyser announce departure of group CEO
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Tyser & Co Limited-Key Facts 5
Tyser & Co Limited-Key Employees 6
Tyser & Co Limited-Key Employee Biographies 7
Tyser & Co Limited-Major Products and Services 8
Tyser & Co Limited-History 9
Tyser & Co Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Tyser & Co Limited-Business Description 12
Geographical Segment: Asia 12
Geographical Segment: North America 12
Geographical Segment: Other 12
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe 12
Geographical Segment: The UK 13
Tyser & Co Limited-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Tyser & Co Limited-Strengths 14
Tyser & Co Limited-Weaknesses 15
Tyser & Co Limited-Opportunities 16
Tyser & Co Limited-Threats 17
Tyser & Co Limited-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Mar 13, 2017: Hawkes Bay and Tyser announce departure of group CEO 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
Tyser & Co Limited, Key Facts 5
Tyser & Co Limited, Key Employees 6
Tyser & Co Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Tyser & Co Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Tyser & Co Limited, History 9
Tyser & Co Limited, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Tyser & Co Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
RFIB Group Limited
Miller Insurance Services Limited
Decus Insurance Brokers Ltd
Arthur J. Gallagher (UK) Ltd