Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hallmark Cards, Inc. (Hallmark) is a family owned manufacturer of greeting cards. The company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and supplies gift wrap, kids products, story books, ornaments and other products. Hallmark distributes its products through retail outlets and independently owned Hallmark Gold Crown stores across the world. Its major brands include Hallmark Cards, Gift Collections, Keepsake Ornaments, Crayola, Silly Putty, Crown Center, Portfolio Series, The Crayola Experience, DaySpring, and Lolita. The company markets its products and services through online at hallmark.com and television channels such as Hallmark and Hallmark Hall of Fame original movies. It also offers e-greeting cards through various sources. Hallmark enables children's creativity through Crayola crayons, art tools, crafting activities and creative toys. It operates production facilities in Center, Lawrence, Leavenworth, Liberty, and Metamora, the US. The company has business presence in Australia, Germany, the UK, India, Germany, Belgium, Canada, France and other countries. Hallmark is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, the US.
Hallmark Cards, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 21,2017: Hallmark announces more than 150 full-time jobs in Kansas City area
Feb 16,2017: Hallmark Cards appoints new board member
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Key Facts 5
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Key Employees 6
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-History 10
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Company Statement 12
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Business Description 16
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Strengths 17
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Weaknesses 18
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Opportunities 19
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Threats 20
Hallmark Cards, Inc.-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 22
Feb 21, 2017: Hallmark announces more than 150 full-time jobs in Kansas City area 22
Feb 16, 2017: Hallmark Cards appoints new board member 23
Section 4-Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List of Tables
Hallmark Cards, Inc., Key Facts 5
Hallmark Cards, Inc., Key Employees 6
Hallmark Cards, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Hallmark Cards, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Hallmark Cards, Inc., History 10
Hallmark Cards, Inc., Other Locations 13
Hallmark Cards, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Hallmark Cards, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Tuesday Morning Corporation
CSS Industries, Inc.
Amscan Holdings, Inc.
American Greetings Corporation
Hallmark Cards, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"