Otto GmbH & Co KG-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Otto GmbH & Co KG (Otto) is a multi-channel retailer and services company, which offers a wide platform for retail business in various consumer markets through e-Commerce, catalogues and virtual stores. The company's product portfolio includes textiles, menswear, ladies wear, sporting goods, footwear, cosmetics and beauty products, home furnishings, kitchenware, DIY products, CDs and DVDs, consumer electronics products and related accessories. It also provides retail-related financial and logistics services including free home delivery, financial and travel services. Otto sells its merchandise through catalog, retail shops, website, and television. The company's operations are spread across Europe, North America, South America, and Asia. Otto is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Otto GmbH & Co KG Key Recent Developments
May 18,2018: OTTO names Marc Opelt as chairman
May 16,2018: Otto Group exceeds growth targets
Mar 06,2018: Otto Group global e-commerce revenues grow by 760 million to around 7.76 billion euros
Feb 28,2018: Kay Schiebur to become Otto Group Executive Board Member for Services
Jan 30,2018: Christopher Heinemann to leave Manufactum Group Executive Board
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Key Facts 6
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Key Employees 7
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Key Employee Biographies 8
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Major Products and Services 9
Otto GmbH & Co KG-History 11
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Company Statement 14
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Financial Services 18
Business Segment: Multi-Channel Retail 18
Business Segment: Services 18
Geographical Segment: Domestic 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Foreign 19
Target Markets 19
Otto GmbH & Co KG-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Strengths 20
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Weaknesses 21
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Opportunities 22
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Threats 23
Otto GmbH & Co KG-Key Competitors 24
Otto GmbH & Co KG, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 26
May 16, 2018: Otto Group exceeds growth targets 26
Mar 06, 2018: Otto Group global e-commerce revenues grow by 760 million to around 7.76 billion euros 28
Feb 28, 2018: Kay Schiebur to become Otto Group Executive Board Member for Services 29
Jan 30, 2018: Christopher Heinemann to leave Manufactum Group Executive Board 30
Nov 02, 2017: Otto Group appoints new chief executive officer 31
May 17, 2017: Otto Group on strong growth track 32
Mar 28, 2017: Otto annual revenue up 34
Feb 21, 2017: Otto Group's global e-commerce revenues climb by EUR 615 million to almost EUR 7 billion 35
Feb 09, 2017: Otto Group names new chief digital officer 36
Section 4-Appendix 37
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
Otto GmbH & Co KG, Key Facts 6
Otto GmbH & Co KG, Key Employees 7
Otto GmbH & Co KG, Key Employee Biographies 8
Otto GmbH & Co KG, Major Products and Services 9
Otto GmbH & Co KG, History 11
Otto GmbH & Co KG, Subsidiaries 15
Otto GmbH & Co KG, Key Competitors 24
Otto GmbH & Co KG, Recent Deals Summary 25
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Tengelmann Warenhandelsgesellschaft KG
Edeka Zentrale AG & Co. KG
Otto GmbH & Co KG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"