Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc (MRW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc (MRW)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc (Morrison) is an integrated retail company that procures, manufactures, markets and supplies various products through in-store and online portals. Its product portfolio includes grocery, fish and meat, bakery items, gift cards, fruits, vegetables, frozen food products, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, dairy based products, baby and toddler products, health and medicines, toiletries and beauty, cigarettes and tobaccos, school uniforms, garden furniture and tools. It also offers More cards for its users. Morrison also offers store-pick options for its end customers that are residing outside Dordon Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC). The company offers these products to retail, industrial and commercial customers in the UK. It operates and manages manufacturing facilities, super markets and distribution centers in the UK. Morrison is headquartered in Bradford, England, the UK.
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 30,2018: Morrisons named Cheese Retailer of the year at international cheese awards
Mar 06,2018: Morrisons opens new St Ives store
Feb 01,2018: Supermarket giant Morrisons to axe 1,500 shop floor workers
Dec 08,2017: Morrisons to open new St Ives store early next year
Jul 08,2017: Morrisons hires former SAB Miller supply boss
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Key Facts 5
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Key Employees 6
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Key Employee Biographies 7
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Major Products and Services 8
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-History 9
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Company Statement 13
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Business Description 17
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Corporate Strategy 18
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Strengths 19
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Weaknesses 20
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Opportunities 21
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Threats 22
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Mar 27, 2017: Morrisons to shorten payment terms for small suppliers 31
Section 5-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Key Facts 5
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Key Employees 6
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Major Products and Services 8
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, History 9
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Subsidiaries 14
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Key Competitors 23
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Ratios based on current share price 24
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Annual Ratios 25
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Sainbury's Supermarkets Ltd
Marks and Spencer Group plc
Lidl UK GmbH
John Lewis Partnership Plc
J Sainsbury Plc
Booker Group PLC
Asda Stores Ltd