PVA TePla AG (TPE)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PVA TePla AG (PVA TePla) is a provider of plant engineering services. The company offers a range of customized solutions from technology development through tailor-made design and construction of production facilities to after-sales services. Its product offerings include vacuum furnaces, crystal growing systems, plasmanitriding systems, plasma systems, and optical and ultra-sonic inspection systems. PVA TePla provides customer training, telephone maintenance, consulting, spare parts logistics, preventive maintenance, and statistical analysis services. The company serves customers in brazing, photovoltaics, semiconductors, measurement, ceramics, metallurgy, carbide, graphite, optoelectronics, and power electronics sectors across Asia, Europe and North America, among other regions. PVA TePla is headquartered in Wettenberg, Hesse, Germany.
PVA TePla AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 27,2018: Publication of 2017 annual report and outlook for 2018 and beyond: PVA TePla Group
Nov 10,2017: Publication of business figures for Q3 2017
Aug 11,2017: PVA TePla: Publication of the business figures for the first half year 2017
May 12,2017: PVA TePla Publishes Business Figures for Q1 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
PVA TePla AG-Key Facts 6
PVA TePla AG-Key Employees 7
PVA TePla AG-Key Employee Biographies 8
PVA TePla AG-Major Products and Services 9
PVA TePla AG-History 11
PVA TePla AG-Company Statement 13
PVA TePla AG-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
PVA TePla AG-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Industrial Systems 17
Business Segment: Semiconductor Systems 17
Geographical Segment: Asia 17
Geographical Segment: Europe (excluding Germany) 17
Geographical Segment: Germany 18
Geographical Segment: North America 18
Geographical Segment: Others 18
R&D Overview 18
PVA TePla AG-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
PVA TePla AG-Strengths 19
PVA TePla AG-Weaknesses 20
PVA TePla AG-Opportunities 21
PVA TePla AG-Threats 22
PVA TePla AG-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Mar 27, 2018: Publication of 2017 annual report and outlook for 2018 and beyond: PVA TePla Group 31
Nov 10, 2017: Publication of business figures for Q3 2017 32
Aug 11, 2017: PVA TePla: Publication of the business figures for the first half year 2017 33
May 12, 2017: PVA TePla Publishes Business Figures for Q1 2017 34
Section 5-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Figures
PVA TePla AG, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
PVA TePla AG, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
PVA TePla AG, Key Facts 6
PVA TePla AG, Key Employees 7
PVA TePla AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
PVA TePla AG, Major Products and Services 9
PVA TePla AG, History 11
PVA TePla AG, Subsidiaries 14
PVA TePla AG, Key Competitors 23
PVA TePla AG, Ratios based on current share price 24
PVA TePla AG, Annual Ratios 25
PVA TePla AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
PVA TePla AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
PVA TePla AG, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Meyer Burger Technology AG
Ipsen International GmbH
GT Advanced Technologies Inc
E. Schmidt GmbH
Diener Electronic GmbH + Co. KG
Centrotherm Photovoltaics AG
ALD Vacuum Technologies GmbH
PVA TePla AG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"