India Digital Forensics Market Outlook to 2028
Segmented by Type of Forensics (Mobile Forensics, Computer Forensics, Network Forensics), Type of End-User Industry (Government and Law Enforcement Agencies, BFSI, IT and Telecom) and Region (North, South, East and West)
About the Report
About the Report
Changing times has seen change and advancements in technology in India. With it came the digital age, where even payments are done directly from phones. This digital age has a lot of potential and lot of risks comes with it hand to hand. With the rise of digital age, the cyber threats and cyber-attacks has risen with it. Confirmed planning and enhanced technology is a must to have in order to counter such threats. This is why the India Digital Forensics Market had to undergo rigorous changes in order to secure their digital usage.
With high internet penetration and platforms allowing digital data transmission including finance, increasing a higher risk of cyber security. This has led for the increase in demand for forensic departments in the digital zone to provide analyzable information and data to investigate on a further purpose. From the help of the Government, initiatives and advancements in technology has paved a clearer way for India Digital Forensic Market to flourish in its own stronghold. With advanced cyber threats towards personal and official purposes has led for the adoption of stronger encrypted algorithms to detect abnormalities in network transmission, data transfer etc. to report any incoming attacks.
India Digital Forensics Market Analysis
- The increasing number of cyber threats and malware attacks has pushed the India Digital Forensics Market to innovate its working process and make relevant changes to its own programming and work pattern, rendering a stronger digital forensic sector.
- With this rise in cyber threats, stringent regulations followed up with strict rules over the working environment has led to the decrease of faults and errors, leading to a full proof work process.
- The incorporation of cloud services has enabled the forensic market to increase its search radius, with increased tracking capacity and storing data, leading to a seamless analysis.
- With more and more cybercrimes caught, stronger barricades are being a primary concern which needs to be overcome very soon.
Key Trends by Market Segment:
By Type of Forensics: Amongst the segments, Network Forensics dominates the most over the others. With mobile and computer applications running on networks and private servers. These networks are mostly on private servers from the companies operating it. Getting in the transmission path is becoming easier day by day for hackers. With this, the Network Forensics makes integration of efficient technologies with intrusion detection, analyzation of network traffic, incident event reconstruction (for better understanding of how the event actually happened) and more, leading to a secured and safe environment.
By End-User Industry: Among the end-user industries, all of them heavily dominated in their own purpose. Government and Law enforcing agencies have a direct impact on the nation’s wellbeing, resulting in a high level of security and monitoring to be maintained there. Highly confidential data transfer poses a greater risk of a backdoor entry. IT and Telecom sectors have a similar level of threat possibility due to the exchange of data is maintained and regulated here. Even a malware attack could lead to loss of informational data from random destination, leading to a heavy loss. Enhanced encrypted technologies and protocols help in securing the mainframe in order for tighter security, preventing hackers from even entering.
By Regional Split: Amongst the major regions in India, the most threats pertain to the most IT developed regions. The Northern Region has one of the most cybercrimes with the maximum Government sectors, including Delhi, Haryana, Punjab etc. while the South region like Karnataka (Bengaluru), Tamil Nadu, Telangana etc. have high presence of Tech-hubs, resulting in an equal need for digital forensics and enhanced cybersecurity solutions.
- KPMG India is a leading cybersecurity company, providing comprehensive cybersecurity solutions towards impending threats. KPMG's initiative called "Cyber Crime Management and Fraud Investigation" has led to increased focus on providing end-to-end solutions towards cybercrime detection, investigation and prevention.
- Deloitte India is yet another company which manages digital forensics with high end technological support and allows for other organizations to get incident response, data breach analysis, and cyber risk management. Deloitte’s “Cyber Intelligence Center” helps in deriving newer methods involving the digital forensics of different aspects by availing data transmission tracking and many more.
- Ernst and Young (EY) India have maintained the digital forensics in the Finance sectors, mostly the financial and sales areas, covering with protective and stringent protocols making sure that no data loss has been incurred. This leads for EY to fundamentally grow within, with more and more skilled professionals join every year.
- With such diverse security problems, leading players have to step up and take evasive maneuvers, making sure that every data is secured and kept in secured storage. Data leakage prevention has to be ensured or else compact protocols will not mean anything leading to hefty data loss.
- With the incorporation of digital infrastructure, integration of AI has been opening possibilities towards multiple directions, with high end protocols and encryption to make digital forensics much more stringent and complex for the invaders to knock it down.
- With the launch of Mobile Device Forensics, mobile related cybercrimes are now held by these separate sectors, with dispatchable units for stopping the hackers on spot, and with new tracking system, user location can easily be tracked by tracking the abnormality in data transmission.
- Launch of IoT security assessments and forensic tools are providing real time monitoring and reports for the IoT devices and connected devices in industries and other places, making sure no backdoor entry is happening.
The India Digital Forensics Market is growing every year with a successive change into their mainframe and workflow, with an expected CAGR of ~16%, within the time period 2022 to 2028.
- With the launch of Cloud-Specific Digital Forensics solutions for platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, monitoring and tracking capabilities open up with them, leading to a hyper observation of data transmission via remote server.
- Integration of enhanced AI and deep Machine Learning (ML), has led for the scalability and error fixation assisted with real time monitoring and report delivery, leading to a high-speed threat detection, identification and solution.
- Launch of an AI driven platform for digital forensics called “ForensiAI”, allows machine learning algorithms to quickly categorize and analyze digital evidence for further investigation.
- With the incorporation of blockchain tool called “BlockTrace”, detection and identification of illicit actions on the blockchain by tracing its point of origination and detecting the abnormality, nullifying the problems.
- Another initiative called the “QuantumTrace” allows for the analyzation of quantum related cyber threats and breaches in the cyber-wall.
Scope Of The Report
Scope of the Report
India Digital Forensics Market Segmentation
By Forensics Type
· Mobile Forensics
· Computer Forensics
· Network Forensics
By End-User Industry Type
· Government and Law Enforcement Agencies
· IT and Telecom Healthcare
By Regional Split
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report:
- Enterprises and Corporations
- Cybersecurity Firms
- Government Agencies
- IT and Security Professionals
- Legal and Compliance Departments
- Academic and Research Institutions
- Financial Institutions
- Cloud Service Providers
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2017-2022
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2022-2028
Major Players Mentioned in the Report:
- KPMG India
- Deloitte India
- EY India
- Quick Heal Technologies
- Vehere Interactive
- CyberSec Infotech
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. India Digital Forensics Market Overview
2.1 Taxonomy of the India Digital Forensics Market
2.2 India Digital Forensics Industry Value Chain
2.3 India Digital Forensics Market Ecosystem
2.4 Government Regulations/Initiatives for the India Digital Forensics Market
2.5 Growth Drivers of the India Digital Forensics Market
2.6 Issues and Challenges of the India Digital Forensics Market
2.7 Impact of COVID-19 on the India Digital Forensics Market
2.8 SWOT Analysis
3. India Digital Forensics Market Size, 2017 – 2022
4. India Digital Forensics Market Segmentation
4.1 By Forensics Type, 2017 - 2022
4.2 By End-User Industry, 2017 – 2022
4.3 By Regional Split (North, South, East and West), 2017-2022
5. Competitive Landscape of India Digital Forensics Market
5.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
5.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players of India Digital Forensics Market.
5.3 Company Profiles
5.3.1 KPMG India
5.3.2 Deloitte India
5.3.3 EY India
5.3.4 Quick Heal Technologies
5.3.6 Vehere Interactive
5.3.7 CyberSec Infotech
6. India Digital Forensics Market Size, 2022 – 2028
7. India Digital Forensics Future Market Segmentation
7.1 By Forensics Type, 2022 - 2028
7.2 By End-User Industry, 2022 – 2028
7.3 By Regional Shift (North, South, East and West), 2022-2028
8. Analyst Recommendations
9. Research Methodology
11. Contact Us
Step: 1 Identifying Key Variables: Identifying the main threats hindering the data transmission and providing with proper solution as soon as possible, making sure a seamless transfer of data occurs and a smooth monitoring is maintained.
Step: 2 Market Building: With the growth of the key players, increased internet penetration and competitors, digital forensics market is being built on the foundation of cybersecurity. With high end technologies going on in the current time, market is rising every day.
Step: 3 Validating and Finalizing: The budding market is soon to make its mark with the flourished technologies and due to increased customers actively participating and investing revenue to the companies offers a proper all-rounder growth of the market.
Step: 4 Research output: Our researchers have broadly researched and put technological analysis to find out that the market will rise through proper increase towards online betting and with the availability of live-cash out, leading to a broader market expansion and presumably enter as one of the global market giants.
For any queries related to research methodology, click here to schedule a call with our analysts
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How big is the India digital forensics market?
India forensics industry's Market Size in 2022 is US$ 10Bn, with the Market Size of US$ 24 Bn and CAGR of 16% From 2023 to 2028.
what are the major players of India Digital Forensics Market?
Quick Heal Technologies
Which Indian organization is working on digital forensics?
ESF Labs is a recognized Cyber Security and Digital Forensics Organization providing Cyber Security and Digital Forensic solutions for Corporates, Law Enforcement, and Academia across the globe.
Which is the India biggest forensic lab?
CFSL Hyderabad is a centre of excellence in chemical sciences, CFSL Kolkata (the oldest laboratory in India) in biological sciences, and CFSL Chandigarh in physical sciences.
What are the challenges in digital forensics in India?
Data Destruction: Criminals may attempt to destroy digital evidence by wiping or destroying devices. This can require specialized data recovery techniques.
Data Storage: The sheer amount of data that can be stored on modern digital devices can make it difficult for forensic investigators to locate relevant information.
Pre-book this report and get huge discount
Why Buy From US?
What makes us stand out is that our consultants follows Robust, Refine and Result (RRR) methodology. i.e. Robust for clear definitions, approaches and sanity checking, Refine for differentiating respondents facts and opinions and Result for presenting data with story
We have set a benchmark in the industry by offering our clients with syndicated and customized market research reports featuring coverage of entire market as well as meticulous research and analyst insights.
While we don't replace traditional research, we flip the method upside down. Our dual approach of Top Bottom & Bottom Top ensures quality deliverable by not just verifying company fundamentals but also looking at the sector and macroeconomic factors.
With one step in the future, our research team constantly tries to show you the bigger picture. We help with some of the tough questions you may encounter along the way: How is the industry positioned? Best marketing channel? KPI's of competitors? By aligning every element, we help maximize success.
Our report gives you instant access to the answers and sources that other companies might choose to hide. We elaborate each steps of research methodology we have used and showcase you the sample size to earn your trust.
If you need any support, we are here! We pride ourselves on universe strength, data quality, and quick, friendly, and professional service.