Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc (3636)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc. (MRI) is a research institute that provides research, consulting and information technology (IT) solutions. The institute operates through its business sectors such as social and public sector, science and technology department, consulting and solutions. MRI's consulting sector includes strategic consulting division and management consulting division. It offers services such as infrastructure development, social security, regional and community development, overseas development projects, management strategy, business administration, risk management, marketing, environmental and natural resources management, energy, aerospace and ocean science, biotechnology, information and communication technology, and safety and disaster prevention. The institute serves finance, energy, telecommunications and broadcasting, transportation, car, healthcare, hospital, manufacturing industry, and other industries. MRI is headquartered in Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 22,2018: ROSATOM Organizations completed 1st phase of project on Fukushima Daiichi NPP Debris properties research
Feb 05,2018: ROSATOM's Organizations Won Competitive Tender on Analysis of Corium Ageing Properties
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Key Facts 5
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Key Employees 6
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Major Products and Services 7
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-History 8
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Company Statement 9
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Business Description 13
Business Segment: IT services 13
Business Segment: Think tank and consulting services 13
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Corporate Strategy 14
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Strengths 15
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Weaknesses 16
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Opportunities 17
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Threats 18
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 28
Aug 22, 2018: ROSATOM Organizations completed 1st phase of project on Fukushima Daiichi NPP Debris properties research 28
Feb 05, 2018: ROSATOM's Organizations Won Competitive Tender on Analysis of Corium Ageing Properties 29
Section 5-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Figures
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 24
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Ratio Charts 26
List of Tables
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Key Facts 5
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Key Employees 6
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Major Products and Services 7
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, History 8
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Subsidiaries 11
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Key Competitors 19
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Ratios based on current share price 20
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Annual Ratios 21
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Interim Ratios 25
Mitsubishi Research Institute Inc, Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
T.D.I Co Ltd
Nomura Research Institute Ltd
Link and Motivation Inc.
Business Brain Showa-Ota Inc
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"