Toys & Games in Japan
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Toys & Games in Japan
Toys & Games in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The Japanese toys & games market had total revenues of USD 5,303.2m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- Online pure-play retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the Japanese toys & games market in 2017, sales through this channel generated USD 1,217.1m, equivalent to 22.9% of the market's overall value.
- Japan has a very large toys & games market, making up almost 15% of the Asia-Pacific market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan toys & games market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Japan toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Japan toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Japan's toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 10
Market distribution 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Amazon.com, Inc. 22
KIDDY LAND Co., Ltd. 26
Rakuten Inc 27
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List Of Figure
List of Tables
Table 1: Japan toys & games market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Japan toys & games market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Japan toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Japan toys & games market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 7: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 8: KIDDY LAND Co., Ltd.: key facts
Table 9: Rakuten Inc: key facts
Table 10: Rakuten Inc: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Rakuten Inc: key financials (JPY)
Table 12: Rakuten Inc: key financial ratios
Table 13: Japan size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 14: Japan gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Japan gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Japan inflation, 2013-17
Table 17: Japan consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 18: Japan exchange rate, 2013-17
List Of Table
List of Figures
Figure 1: Japan toys & games market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Japan toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Japan toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Japan toys & games market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys & games market in Japan, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys & games market in Japan, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys & games market in Japan, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys & games market in Japan, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys & games market in Japan, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys & games market in Japan, 2017
Figure 11: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Rakuten Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Rakuten Inc: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Toys & Games, MarketLine, Japan
KIDDY LAND Co., Ltd.