Toys & Games in Scandinavia
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Toys & Games in Scandinavia
Toys & Games in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Scandinavia toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The Scandinavian toys & games market had total revenues of USD 1,813.5m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters account for the largest proportion of sales in the Scandinavian toys & games market in 2017, sales through this channel generated USD 256.3m, equivalent to 14.1% of the market's overall value.
- Sweden and Norway are the two largest markets in this region, accounting for around 30% of the market each; these two countries have also seen the fastest growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia toys & games market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Scandinavia's toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 6
Market definition 6
Market analysis 6
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market Segmentation 9
Geography segmentation 9
Market distribution 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Five Forces Analysis 12
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 22
Hamleys of London Ltd 22
Lego A/S 23
TOP-TOY A/S 28
Industry associations 30
Related MarketLine research 30
About MarketLine 31
List Of Figure
List of Tables
Table 1: Scandinavia toys & games market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Scandinavia toys & games market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Scandinavia toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Scandinavia toys & games market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Hamleys of London Ltd: key facts
Table 6: Lego A/S: key facts
Table 7: Lego A/S: key financials (USD )
Table 8: Lego A/S: key financials (DKK)
Table 9: Lego A/S: key financial ratios
Table 10: Nille : key facts
Table 11: TOP-TOY A/S: key facts
List Of Table
List of Figures
Figure 1: Scandinavia toys & games market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Scandinavia toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Scandinavia toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Scandinavia toys & games market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys & games market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys & games market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys & games market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys & games market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys & games market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys & games market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 11: Lego A/S: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Lego A/S: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Toys & Games, MarketLine, Scandinavia
Hamleys of London Ltd