- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Media in Scandinavia
Media in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Scandinavia media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The media industry consists of the advertising, broadcasting & cable TV, publishing, and movies & entertainment markets.
- The Scandinavian media industry had total revenues of USD 22.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- The publishing segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 9.1bn, equivalent to 40.6% of the industry's overall value.
- Moderate growth in the broadcasting & cable TV and advertising segments have been offset by declines in publishing, which has severely limited growth in this industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the media market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the media market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia media market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia media market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia media market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia media market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Scandinavia's media market?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 24
Bonnier AB 24
Danish Broadcasting Corporation 26
Omnicom Group, Inc. 27
The Walt Disney Company 30
Industry associations 35
Related MarketLine research 35
About MarketLine 36
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Scandinavia media industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Scandinavia media industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Scandinavia media industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Scandinavia media industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the media industry in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the media industry in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the media industry in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the media industry in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the media industry in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the media industry in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 11: Omnicom Group, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Omnicom Group, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: The Walt Disney Company: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: The Walt Disney Company: assets & liabilities
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Scandinavia media industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Scandinavia media industry category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Scandinavia media industry geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Scandinavia media industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Bonnier AB: key facts
Table 6: Danish Broadcasting Corporation: key facts
Table 7: Omnicom Group, Inc.: key facts
Table 8: Omnicom Group, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 9: Omnicom Group, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 10: The Walt Disney Company: key facts
Table 11: The Walt Disney Company: key financials (USD )
Table 12: The Walt Disney Company: key financial ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company