Fair Isaac Corp (FICO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Fair Isaac Corp (FICO)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fair Isaac Corp (FICO) is a analytics software company. The company provides advisory services, analytics, communications, collections and recovery, compliance, decision management, fraud, customer management, optimization, security, scores, and origination management solutions and applications. It serves to telecommunications, oil and gas, energy and utilities, insurance, healthcare, retail, automotive finance, collection agencies, government, life sciences, mortgage lending, merchant services and transportation industries. The company supplies through direct sales teams, system integrators, subsidiary sales organizations, data providers, processors, technology providers, and service providers. It offers solutions under the brands, including FICO, TRAID, PlacementsPlus and myFICO. The company has operations across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East and Africa.
Fair Isaac Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: FICO announces earnings of USD 1.04 per share for third quarter fiscal 2018
May 22,2018: Statnett Optimizes Norway's Electricity with FICO Analytics
Jan 25,2018: FICO Announces Earnings of USD 0.86 per Share for First Quarter Fiscal 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Fair Isaac Corp-Key Facts 6
Fair Isaac Corp-Key Employees 7
Fair Isaac Corp-Key Employee Biographies 8
Fair Isaac Corp-Major Products and Services 9
Fair Isaac Corp-History 10
Fair Isaac Corp-Company Statement 14
Fair Isaac Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Fair Isaac Corp-Business Description 20
Business Segment: Application 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Decision Management Software 20
Business Segment: Scores 21
Key Stats 21
Geographical Segment: Other Countries 21
Geographical Segment: UK 21
Geographical Segment: US 21
R&D Overview 21
Fair Isaac Corp-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Fair Isaac Corp-Strengths 22
Fair Isaac Corp-Weaknesses 23
Fair Isaac Corp-Opportunities 24
Fair Isaac Corp-Threats 25
Fair Isaac Corp-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Jul 26, 2018: FICO announces earnings of USD 1.04 per share for third quarter fiscal 2018 34
May 22, 2018: Statnett Optimizes Norway's Electricity with FICO Analytics 35
Jan 25, 2018: FICO Announces Earnings of USD 0.86 per Share for First Quarter Fiscal 2018 36
Section 5-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Fair Isaac Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 31
Fair Isaac Corp, Ratio Charts 33
List Of Table
List of Tables
Fair Isaac Corp, Key Facts 6
Fair Isaac Corp, Key Employees 7
Fair Isaac Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
Fair Isaac Corp, Major Products and Services 9
Fair Isaac Corp, History 10
Fair Isaac Corp, Other Locations 17
Fair Isaac Corp, Subsidiaries 18
Fair Isaac Corp, Key Competitors 26
Fair Isaac Corp, Ratios based on current share price 27
Fair Isaac Corp, Annual Ratios 28
Fair Isaac Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Fair Isaac Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Fair Isaac Corp, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Verisk Analytics, Inc.
VantageScore Solutions, LLC
SAS Institute Inc.
RELX Group plc
Open Text Corporation
Meridian Link Inc
MedStatix Inc (formerly ROI Health Partners)
InVenture Capital Corp.
International Business Machines Corp
Harte Hanks Inc
General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc.
Change Healthcare, LLC
CGI Group Inc
BAE Systems Plc
Angoss Software Corporation
Adobe Systems Incorporated
ACI Worldwide, Inc.