NEC Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
NEC Corporation-Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's NEC Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by NEC Corporation since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes NEC Corporation 's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by NEC Corporation . These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on NEC Corporation 's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by NEC Corporation and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for NEC Corporation 's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about NEC Corporation 's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 4
LIST OF TABLES 6
LIST OF FIGURES 6
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 7
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 8
Mergers and Acquisitions-Overview 8
Mergers and Acquisitions-Deal reports 9
CORPORATE VENTURING 43
Corporate Venturing-Overview 43
Corporate Venturing-Deal reports 44
Partnership-Deal reports 69
CAPITAL RAISING 123
Capital Raising-Deal reports 123
Divestments-Deal reports 126
Contact Us 179
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 179
Deal Definition and Methodology 181
About MarketLine 188
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: NEC Corporation M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: NEC Corporation M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: NEC Corporation corporate venturing volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: NEC Corporation corporate venturing by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 5: NEC Corporation partnership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 6: NEC Corporation partnership trend by key deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 7: NEC Corporation divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 8: NEC Corporation divestments by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: NEC Co
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company