Omni Market Tide Ltd (OMT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Omni Market Tide Ltd (OMT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Omni Market Tide Ltd (OMT) formerly SWW Energy Limited, is a technology company that produces various applications for digital stakeholder engagement. The company develops products to solve complex business problems; and meet regulatory, governance or compliance requirements in businesses. OMT's product offerings include OmniLoop, OmniCorp, OmniPeople, OmniMember, OmniComm, and OmniStock. It serves listed, unlisted, financial services, membership, communities, and employee space companies. OMT is headquartered in South Yarra, Victoria, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Omni Market Tide Ltd-Key Facts 5
Omni Market Tide Ltd-Key Employees 6
Omni Market Tide Ltd-Major Products and Services 7
Omni Market Tide Ltd-History 8
Omni Market Tide Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Omni Market Tide Ltd-Business Description 11
Omni Market Tide Ltd-Corporate Strategy 12
Omni Market Tide Ltd-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Omni Market Tide Ltd-Strengths 13
Omni Market Tide Ltd-Weaknesses 14
Omni Market Tide Ltd-Opportunities 15
Omni Market Tide Ltd-Threats 16
Omni Market Tide Ltd-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 23
Section 4-Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 21
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Ratio Charts 23
List Of Table
List of Tables
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Key Facts 5
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Key Employees 6
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Omni Market Tide Ltd, History 8
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Other Locations 9
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Key Competitors 17
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 18
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Annual Ratios 19
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Omni Market Tide Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Instreet Investment Limited
Commonwealth Securities Ltd
CANSTAR Pty Limited