Powertech Technology Inc (6239)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Powertech Technology Inc (PTI) is a provider of IC backend services. The company manufactures, packages, tests and sells various integrated circuit products. It offers wafer level packaging, assembly, final testing and burn in to end products with drop shipments across the world. PTI's package portfolio includes copper pillar bump, chip scale package and chip on wafer for packaging CMOS image sensors, FBGA packages, thin smaller outline packages, multi-chip package, package-on-package, and FCCSP package. It uses thin wafer, 3DIC packaging, chip stacking, wire bonding, memory cube die stacking, and silicon via technologies to manufacture its products. The company has business presence in Asia-pacific, the Americas, and Europe. PTI is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taipei, Taiwan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Powertech Technology Inc-Key Facts 5
Powertech Technology Inc-Key Employees 6
Powertech Technology Inc-Major Products and Services 8
Powertech Technology Inc-History 9
Powertech Technology Inc-Company Statement 11
Powertech Technology Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Powertech Technology Inc-Business Description 15
Powertech Technology Inc-Corporate Strategy 16
Powertech Technology Inc-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Powertech Technology Inc-Strengths 17
Powertech Technology Inc-Weaknesses 18
Powertech Technology Inc-Opportunities 19
Powertech Technology Inc-Threats 20
Powertech Technology Inc-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Figures
Powertech Technology Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
Powertech Technology Inc, Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
Powertech Technology Inc, Key Facts 5
Powertech Technology Inc, Key Employees 6
Powertech Technology Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Powertech Technology Inc, History 9
Powertech Technology Inc, Other Locations 12
Powertech Technology Inc, Subsidiaries 13
Powertech Technology Inc, Key Competitors 21
Powertech Technology Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
Powertech Technology Inc, Annual Ratios 23
Powertech Technology Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Powertech Technology Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Powertech Technology Inc, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
ThaiLin Semiconductor Corp.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
Taiwan IC Packaging Corporation
Silicon Integrated System Corp.
Sigurd Microelectronics Corporation
Powertech Technology Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"