Medium & Heavy Trucks in France
Medium & Heavy Trucks in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France medium & heavy trucks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The medium and heavy trucks market includes commercial vehicles (CVs), buses and coaches (BCs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) and heavy buses and coaches (HBCs). CVs and BCs weigh 3.51 to 16 tonnes and include pick-ups and vans where they fall into this weight range. HCVs and HBCs weigh over 16 tonnes; the converted trucks and buses are excluded. The market volume include the number of newly registrated vehicle in any given year. The market value is calculated in terms of average manufacturer selling price (MSP) against market volume, and excludes all taxes and levies. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The market generated total revenues of USD5.5bn in 2017, representative of a CAGR of 5.3% during 2013-2017.
- Market consumption volume increased at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2013-2017, to reach 57,600 units in 2017.
- Despite a decline of -10.8% in 2014, due to poor economic growth discouraging businesses and consumers from investing in newer models, the market recovered with a strong 14.6% growth in 2015.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the medium & heavy trucks market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the medium & heavy trucks market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key medium & heavy trucks market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France medium & heavy trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France medium & heavy trucks market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the France medium & heavy trucks market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France medium & heavy trucks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's medium & heavy trucks market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Market volume forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
AB Volvo 23
CNH Industrial NV 26
Daimler AG 29
PACCAR Inc. 32
Macroeconomic Indicators 35
Country data 35
Industry associations 38
Related MarketLine research 38
About MarketLine 39
List of Figures
Figure 1: France medium & heavy trucks market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: France medium & heavy trucks market volume: thousand units, 2013-17
Figure 3: France medium & heavy trucks market category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: France medium & heavy trucks market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: France medium & heavy trucks market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: France medium & heavy trucks market volume forecast: thousand units, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the medium & heavy trucks market in France, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the medium & heavy trucks market in France, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the medium & heavy trucks market in France, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the medium & heavy trucks market in France, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the medium & heavy trucks market in France, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the medium & heavy trucks market in France, 2017
Figure 13: AB Volvo: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: AB Volvo: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: CNH Industrial NV: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: CNH Industrial NV: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Daimler AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Daimler AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 19: PACCAR Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 20: PACCAR Inc.: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: France medium & heavy trucks market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: France medium & heavy trucks market volume: thousand units, 2013-17
Table 3: France medium & heavy trucks market category segmentation: thousand units, 2017
Table 4: France medium & heavy trucks market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: France medium & heavy trucks market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: France medium & heavy trucks market volume forecast: thousand units, 2017-22
Table 7: AB Volvo: key facts
Table 8: AB Volvo: key financials (USD)
Table 9: AB Volvo: key financials (SEK)
Table 10: AB Volvo: key financial ratios
Table 11: CNH Industrial NV: key facts
Table 12: CNH Industrial NV: key financials (USD)
Table 13: CNH Industrial NV: key financial ratios
Table 14: Daimler AG: key facts
Table 15: Daimler AG: key financials (USD)
Table 16: Daimler AG: key financials (EUR)
Table 17: Daimler AG: key financial ratios
Table 18: PACCAR Inc.: key facts
Table 19: PACCAR Inc.: key financials (USD)
Table 20: PACCAR Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 21: France size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 22: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 23: France gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 24: France inflation, 2013-17
Table 25: France consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 26: France exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
CNH Industrial NV
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"