Airlines in Turkey
Airlines in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Turkey airlines market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including both scheduled and chartered, but excludes air freight transport.
- The Turkish airlines industry had total revenues of USD10.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry volume increased with a CAGR of 11.1% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 113.2 million passengers in 2017.
- The socioeconomic instability in Turkey has only slightly affected its airline industry with a small slowdown seen in 2016.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Turkey airlines market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Turkey airlines market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Turkey's airlines market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 19
New entrants 21
Threat of substitutes 23
Degree of rivalry 24
Leading Companies 26
flynas LCC 27
Pegasus Hava Tasimaciligi A.S. 28
Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi 31
Macroeconomic Indicators 34
Country data 34
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey airlines industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Turkey airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2013-17
Figure 3: Turkey airlines industry category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: Turkey airlines industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Turkey airlines industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Turkey airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the airlines industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the airlines industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the airlines industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the airlines industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the airlines industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the airlines industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 13: Pegasus Hava Tasimaciligi A.S.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Pegasus Hava Tasimaciligi A.S.: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey airlines industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Turkey airlines industry volume: million passengers, 2013-17
Table 3: Turkey airlines industry category segmentation: million passengers, 2017
Table 4: Turkey airlines industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Turkey airlines industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Turkey airlines industry volume forecast: million passengers, 2017-22
Table 7: AtlasGlobal: key facts
Table 8: flynas LCC: key facts
Table 9: Pegasus Hava Tasimaciligi A.S.: key facts
Table 10: Pegasus Hava Tasimaciligi A.S.: key financials (USD)
Table 11: Pegasus Hava Tasimaciligi A.S.: key financials (TL)
Table 12: Pegasus Hava Tasimaciligi A.S.: key financial ratios
Table 13: Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi: key facts
Table 14: Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi: key financials (USD)
Table 15: Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi: key financials (TL)
Table 16: Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi: key financial ratios
Table 17: Turkey size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 18: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Turkey gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: Turkey inflation, 2013-17
Table 21: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 22: Turkey exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Pegasus Hava Tasimaciligi A.S.
Turk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"