Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd. (3382)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd. (Seven & i Holdings) is a diversified retail company that plan, manage and operate various businesses through its subsidiaries and franchises. It operates a wide range of businesses including supermarkets, departmental stores, convenience stores, banking, financial services, restaurants, mail order services and online shopping. The company offers varied services such as food, processed food, frozen food, gasoline and non food items; apparels, household goods, sale of clothing and daily necessities, retail and wholesale of gift products , Internet-related services, meal delivery services, publishing, property management businesses, and community school businesses, ATM operations, credit card operations and electronic money services. Seven & i Holdings also offers life insurance, casualty insurance agency, credit card and money lending services through Nissen Holdings Co., Ltd. The company operations are spread across Japan, North America and other countries. Seven & i Holdings is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Apr 11,2018: Notice Regarding Partial Amendment to Consolidated Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ended February 28, 2018
Apr 06,2017: Seven & i Holdings announces changes regarding business segments
Jan 13,2017: Seven & i Q3 profit up 4.4% riding on convenience store food sales
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Key Facts 6
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Key Employees 7
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Major Products and Services 8
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-History 9
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Company Statement 12
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Convenience Stores 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Department Store 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Department Stores 16
Business Segment: Financial Services 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Food services 17
Business Segment: Mail order services 17
Business Segment: Other 17
Business Segment: Super Store segment 18
Key Stats 18
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Corporate Strategy 19
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Strengths 20
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Weaknesses 21
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Opportunities 22
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Threats 23
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Apr 11, 2018: Notice Regarding Partial Amendment to Consolidated Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ended February 28, 2018 32
Apr 06, 2017: Seven & i Holdings announces changes regarding business segments 33
Section 5-Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Figures
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2014-2018) 29
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Facts 6
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Employees 7
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., History 9
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 24
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 25
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 26
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
UNY Group Holdings Co., Ltd.
Three F Co., Ltd.
The Seiyu Ltd
Takashimaya Company, Limited
J. Front Retailing Co Ltd
FamilyMart Co., Ltd.
Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc
AEON Co Ltd
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"