Healthcare Providers in Israel
Healthcare Providers in Israel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Israel healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Israeli healthcare providers sector had total revenues of USD27.3bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- The outpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD12.4bn, equivalent to 45.4% of the sector's overall value.
- Healthcare expenditure in Israel has been largely driven by private expenditure, particularly on supplementary and complementary private health insurance means.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Israel
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Israel
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Israel healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Israel healthcare providers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Israel healthcare providers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Israel healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Israel's healthcare providers market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 25
Assuta Medical Centers 25
Clalit Health Services 26
Hadassah Medical Center 28
Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center 29
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Figures
Figure 1: Israel healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Israel healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Israel healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Israel healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Israel healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Israel, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Israel, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Israel, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Israel, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Israel, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Israel, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Israel healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Israel healthcare providers sector category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Israel healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Israel healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Israel healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Assuta Medical Centers: key facts
Table 7: Clalit Health Services: key facts
Table 8: Hadassah Medical Center: key facts
Table 9: Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center: key facts
Table 10: Israel size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 11: Israel gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Israel gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Israel inflation, 2013-17
Table 14: Israel consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 15: Israel exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Assuta Medical Centers
Clalit Health Services
Hadassah Medical Center
Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"