Obesity: Competitive Landscape to 2026
Obesity is a preventable chronic condition, defined as abnormal or excessive fat accumulation characterized by raised body mass index (BMI ?30), which is a major risk factor for chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases (CVD), diabetes, musculoskeletal disorders, and several major cancers.
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of Obesity. Overall, GlobalData expects that the approval of new long-acting GLP-1R and dual GLP-1R/GCGR agonists, and a novel appetite reducing drug will drive Obesity market growth during the next decade.
This report combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. Components of the slide deck include-
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Obesity market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global Obesity market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1. Preface 2
1.1 Table of Contents 2
1.2 Abbreviations 3
1.3 Related Reports 4
2. Executive Summary 5
2.1 Key Findings 6
2.2 Key Events 7
3. Introduction 8
3.1 Report Scope 9
3.2 Disease Overview and Epidemiology 11
4. Pipeline Assessment 13
4.1 Pipeline Overview 14
4.2 Pipeline Breakdown by Region/Country 16
4.3 Pipeline Breakdown by Molecule Type and Target 17
4.4 Drug Review Designations 18
4.5 Products in Clinical Development 19
5. Clinical Trial Assessment 21
5.1 Clinical Trials Overview 22
5.2 Top Sponsors of Clinical Trials in Obesity 23
5.3 Trial Breakdown by Region 25
5.4 Therapy Area Perspective 26
5.5 Enrollment Analytics 27
6 Commercial Assessment 30
6.1 Leading Marketed Products 31
6.2 Current & Future Players 32
7. Competitive Landscape Analysis (2016-2026) 33
7.1 Events Classification Overview 34
7.2 US 35
7.3 5EU 36
7.4 Japan 37
7.5 China 38
8 Appendix 39
8.1 Sources 40
8.2 Methodology 42
8.3 Key Events Included in the Analysis 43
8.4 About the Authors 45
8.5 About GlobalData 48
8.6 Disclaimer 50
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"