Visgeneer Inc (Visgeneer) is a biotech company that develops and produces biomedical products. The company's products include blood glucose monitoring systems and coresence skin care products. Its coresence skin care products comprise ginkgo biloba series, peptide-complex series, hyaluronic acid essence series, masks, cleansing series, special care products, ollantein and capsules. Visgeneer offers services such as client inquiry consulting, research and development design, sample producing, sample confirmation, signing contract, production packing, product examination, and product delivery. The company's products are used in the fields of medical device, cosmetics and skin care, bacterial fermentation, and cancer gene identification. Visgeneer is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Visgeneer Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Visgeneer Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Visgeneer Inc-Key Information
Visgeneer Inc-Key Employees
Visgeneer Inc-Key Employee Biographies
Visgeneer Inc-Key Operational Heads
Visgeneer Inc-Major Products and Services
Visgeneer Inc-Company Statement
Visgeneer Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries
Visgeneer Inc-Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Visgeneer Inc-Business Description
Visgeneer Inc-Corporate Strategy
Visgeneer Inc-SWOT Analysis
Visgeneer Inc-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Visgeneer Inc-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Visgeneer Inc, Performance Chart
Visgeneer Inc, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Visgeneer Inc, Key Information
Visgeneer Inc, Key Ratios
Visgeneer Inc, Share Data
Visgeneer Inc, Major Products and Services
Visgeneer Inc, History
Visgeneer Inc, Key Employees
Visgeneer Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Visgeneer Inc, Key Operational Heads
Visgeneer Inc, Other Locations
Visgeneer Inc, Subsidiaries
Visgeneer Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Visgeneer Inc, Key Competitors
Visgeneer Inc, SWOT Analysis
Visgeneer Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Visgeneer Inc, Annual Ratios
Visgeneer Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Visgeneer Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"