Franklin Covey Co. (FC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Franklin Covey Co. (FC)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Franklin Covey Co. (Franklin Covey) is a provider of performance improvement solutions. It offers leadership, execution, productivity, trust, sales performance, customer loyalty, and education solutions. It provides methodology, content, training, tools, and thought leadership. The company provides these solutions to improve productivity, sales performance, building trust, execution, leadership, and customer loyalty. Franklin Covey serves mid-sized businesses, government entities, educational institutions, and Fortune 500 companies. It has operational presence across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Franklin Covey is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, the US.
Franklin Covey Co. Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2018: Franklin Covey Reports Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Franklin Covey Co.-Key Facts 5
Franklin Covey Co.-Key Employees 6
Franklin Covey Co.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Franklin Covey Co.-Major Products and Services 8
Franklin Covey Co.-History 9
Franklin Covey Co.-Company Statement 11
Franklin Covey Co.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 - Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Franklin Covey Co.-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Corporate and Other 16
Business Segment: Direct Offices 16
Business Segment: Educational Practice 16
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: International Licensees 17
Franklin Covey Co.-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Franklin Covey Co.-Strengths 18
Franklin Covey Co.-Weaknesses 19
Franklin Covey Co.-Opportunities 20
Franklin Covey Co.-Threats 21
Franklin Covey Co.-Key Competitors 22
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Franklin Covey Co., Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 31
Jun 27, 2018: Franklin Covey Reports Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter Financial Results 31
Section 5 - Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Franklin Covey Co., Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
Franklin Covey Co., Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Franklin Covey Co., Key Facts 5
Franklin Covey Co., Key Employees 6
Franklin Covey Co., Key Employee Biographies 7
Franklin Covey Co., Major Products and Services 8
Franklin Covey Co., History 9
Franklin Covey Co., Other Locations 13
Franklin Covey Co., Subsidiaries 14
Franklin Covey Co., Key Competitors 22
Franklin Covey Co., Ratios based on current share price 23
Franklin Covey Co., Annual Ratios 24
Franklin Covey Co., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Franklin Covey Co., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Franklin Covey Co., Interim Ratios 28
Franklin Covey Co., Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Franklin Covey Co., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc.
The Hackett Group, Inc.
Learning Tree International, Inc.
GP Strategies Corp
FTI Consulting Inc
Development Dimensions International, Inc.
CRA International Inc
American Management Association