Ukraine: In-depth PEST Insights
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Ukraine: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Ukraine provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Ukraine through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Ukraine through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Ukraine through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Ukraine through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Ukraine, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Ukraine's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Ukraine in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Ukraine perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Ukraine perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Ukraine perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments (January 2017-September 2018) 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographic location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 12
Key political figures 12
Structure of legislature 12
Key policies 13
Governance indicators 14
Economic Landscape 15
Structure and policies 16
Financial system 16
GDP and growth rate 17
Fiscal situation 21
International investment position 22
Monetary situation 22
Social Landscape 25
Structure and policies 25
Demographic composition 25
Technological Landscape 28
Structure and policies 28
Intellectual property 28
Research and development 28
Opportunity sectors 28
Ask the analyst 30
About MarketLine 30
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Ukraine 9
Figure 2: Ukraine-key political events timeline 11
Figure 3: Ukraine-key political figures 12
Figure 4: Distribution of seats in the legislature as of December 2017 13
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Ukraine, 2007-17 16
Figure 6: GDP and GDP growth rate of Ukraine (constant prices), 2012-22f 17
Figure 7: Sector specific GDP in Ukraine, 2017 18
Figure 8: Agricultural output in Ukraine, 2012-17 19
Figure 9: Industrial output in Ukraine, 2012-17 20
Figure 10: Services output in Ukraine, 2012-17 21
Figure 11: Ukraine's trade position, 2013-17 22
Figure 12: CPI and CPI-based inflation in Ukraine, 2012-22f 23
Figure 13: Unemployment in Ukraine, 2012-22f 24
Figure 14: Health expenditure in Ukraine 2011-17 27
Figure 15: Education expenditure in Ukraine 2010-16 27
Figure 16: Internet users and penetration 2012-16 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Ukraine-key facts, 2018 8
Table 2: Mid-year population by age (as percentage of total population), 2017 26
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company