Adding Value Through Packaging 2018: Skincare-Identifying pack formats and features that make a brand worth paying more for
"Adding Value Through Packaging 2018: Skincare", explores new packaging formats and value-added features in the skincare category, using examples from GlobalData's Pack-Track innovation tool.
Skincare products are a very important and intimate part of people's lives. They are used almost everywhere at home, at work, or on the go. Modern consumers cannot imagine life without them and search for solutions that suit their needs on many levels. Competition in the sector is strong and manufacturers fight for people's hearts and minds in many ways, such as introducing new functionality and design.
Key Questions Answered
- What drives packaging innovations in skincare?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the skincare category in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can skincare manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
- Manufacturers of skincare products quite strongly compete with each other in the sector, therefore they need to develop constantly and respond to current consumer needs and trends.
- New functionality has been always one of the key factors encouraging consumers to buy and try products.
- Unusual shapes to instantly communicate the pack contents or the growing number of singletons demanding solutions tailored to them are noticeable.
- Premiumization, eye-catching design, pre-dosed and easy to apply products, or more sustainable materials for environment-conscious consumers that help them to make feel-good choices have been also observed and play an important role in consumers' choices.
Reasons to buy
- Use GlobalData's Added Value Through Packaging reports to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory element of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product and how this can help to drive brand loyalty.
Table of Contents
Adding Value Through Packaging: Opportunities
Adding Value Through Packaging: Spotlight
Adding Value Through Packaging: Examples We Like
Adding Value Through Packaging: TrendSights
Adding Value Through Packaging: Action Points
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Boots Company PLC
Bulldog Skincare Ltd
CVS Pharmacy Inc.
Eurobio Lab OU
Guangzhou Meizhiao Cosmetics Co. Ltd.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Kao USA Inc.
Labiotte Co. Ltd.
Nature Republic Co. Ltd.
Paris Presents Inc.
Peter Thomas Roth Labs LLC
PHD Skin Care
Sephora (Shanghai) Cosmetic Sales Co. Ltd.
SK Planet Co.,Ltd.
Zenpia Co. Ltd
Packaging, Pack-Track, AVTP, FMCG, CPG, adding value, innovation, value-added features, consumer trends, skincare, body care, facial care, hand care, make-up remover, suncare, added functionality, single lifestyles, sensory fusion, premiumization & indulgence, out-of-home, ethical wellbeing, efficient and effective, decorations, singletons, shapes, design, dispensing
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"